FSW-O
AOR: Aug 25th 2020
MEP/BIL: Sep 17
Eligibility passed:Under review
Criminality & Security : on going
Percentage of progress bar :32%
Country of residence: finland
Nationality : Nigeria.
NB: I also have my study permit application on going along side my permanent residency application.

Reactions: joconstantine

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Nice. Did you call ircc for this info? Also, did you find out your VO?

I should put my time line out here also
FSW-O
AOR: Aug 25th 2020
MEP/BIL: Sep 17
Eligibility passed:Under review
Criminality & Security : on going
Percentage of progress bar :32%
Country of residence: finland
Nationality : Nigeria.
NB: I also have my study permit application on going along side my permanent residency application.

princebabu

Aug 20, 2020
Hi Friends,

My medicals got passed on Oct 21 and on 22nd OCT got an email that they are refunding $170 which I paid for Biometric.

I observed that the Background check status showing as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this means my application is in IP2 stage? Can some one clarify?

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Friends,

My medicals got passed on Oct 21 and on 22nd OCT got an email that they are refunding $170 which I paid for Biometric.

I observed that the Background check status showing as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this means my application is in IP2 stage? Can some one clarify?
Have you already given your biometrics for a work permit or something ?
Which stream are you in ? Are you also an Inland applicant ?

princebabu

Aug 20, 2020
Cool. So they wouldn;t be needing your biometrics. So they;ve refunded your fees. Good for you.
Background check status showing as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this means my application is in IP2 stage?

ttom

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes recently.

I had two questions:

1) My application says my citizenship = Saudi Arabia. But in reality my citizenship = Indian and Country of Birth = Saudi Arabia. Under my notes for GCMS it says it was updated, but I did not make that change. I have submitted a web form with a copy of my passport to update this. Is there a reason why this was done ? Anything else I should follow up on regarding this?

2) I lived with my parents in Oman (< 18 years of age) and moved to India for undergrad. I used to travel to Oman once in 6 months during my undergrad, which is listed under my travel information. Since I have frequent travel to Oman, do I need to submit a LCA explaining this as well. My AOR was in August 2020 and how can I submit a LCA now ?

Your response is appreciated.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
I made a mistake in the first post, my eligibility is not passed yet it is still under review. Sorry my bad
Your eligibility may or may not be passed yet but it’s gonna stay as “review” until you land in Canada. You’ll need to raise CSE or call IRCC to find out if your eligibility is already passed.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Background check status showing as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this means my application is in IP2 stage?
I don’t think so. It’s gonna revert to “your application is in progress”...look out for it. That’s IP1.

Hibeekhay

Oct 6, 2020
Your eligibility may or may not be passed yet but it’s gonna stay as “review” until you land in Canada. You’ll need to raise CSE or call IRCC to find out if your eligibility is already passed.
Sorry my responses are not coherent kindof, I tried calling IRCC using the dingtone app and I couldn't get to speak with an agent as I was told that they are busy with other calls, so my status was read to me by the computer instead. But I will still try to call tomorrow