+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
AOR 4th August
BIL and ADR- 23rd September
ADR was for the RCMP police certificate which was submitted on 24th August.
Ghost update -24th September
5th October (another update) We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

For someone weird reason my medicals are not passed yet, which was also confirmed by the IRCC agent. My visa office is Ottawa. Is someone else in a similar situation?
You can check with the hospital you had your medicat tests at. Ask them if they've transferred the med results to IRCC.

Nif

Jun 20, 2020
Hey am an inland applicant
Aor aug 2
Mep and bil on sept 25
My doubt is can i travel outside canada for a short while and return back??as i have an emergency

And should i inform about it to ircc about the travel??

Next is can i give my biometrics in my home country and return back?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey am an inland applicant
Aor aug 2
Mep and bil on sept 25
My doubt is can i travel outside canada for a short while and return back??as i have an emergency

And should i inform about it to ircc about the travel??

Next is can i give my biometrics in my home country and return back?
You can travel anywhere after your application has been submitted. You do not have to inform IRCC of your travels unless you are changing your country of residence permanently.

As regards biometrics, you can give your biometrics in any country where the biometric offices are open.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all,
AOR: Aug 12
Med passed: Sep 3
Bio metrix: Sep 7

Currently 35% complete on timeline. Eligibility check in progress. Background check not started yet, it is showing will send a message once started. No additional docs requested.

Do eligibility and background have to happen together or my above situation is normal?
Pls advice.
How long will it take to get next update in ur opinion considering the current situations.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Just curious to know, like I don't see any news related to yesterday's ''supposed to be'' a system issue profile update scenario..

Does everyone in this thread noticed an update application/profile message ?. And for those who noticed, was your biometric completed earlier? . TIA

CECapplicant2020

Jul 17, 2020
Just curious to know, like I don't see any news related to yesterday's ''supposed to be'' a system issue profile update scenario..

Does everyone in this thread noticed an update application/profile message ?. And for those who noticed, was your biometric completed earlier? . TIA
I saw a ghost update today with no changes in my profile. A day earlier I received mep and bil.

Reactions: HanenBlade

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi,
AOR last week of Aug, yet no update on MEP! How long does it take from AOR to MEP for CEC Applicant?
It is taking around 50days, give or take , from the date of AOR.
You should be getting an update soon later this week or the coming one depending on your AOR date.

Oct 16, 2020
Hello guys,

Country of residence: Canada
ITA: Aug 5
AOR: AUG 25
Medical passed: OCT 15
Biometric passed: OCT 15 (I did bio before for work visa)
Progress bar has appeared on the account now.