Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Hello @legalfalcon and @everyone in the group.

Do you suggest I get my RCMP Police certificate upfront.. or do you suggest I wait for an ADR request. I haven't gotten an ADR for it yet. Also wondering if anyone has clear pointers as to which company to approach for digital fingerprints and how to send them to RCMP? Awaiting your suggestions. ThankYou.

My details are as follows:
================
CEC Outland
Residence India
AOR Aug 13
MEP/BIL Oct 2

AlsoVACs in India continue to remain closed for the month of October.
Depends. If your name is a common one or for whatever other random reason, they might ask If you have spent significant time in Canada before, which you probably have since you are CEC. They might ask for it or they might not, depending on what their internal name-search reveals. If there's someone else with a similar name in their records, they often do ask just to be sure. But I am not sure whether they ask an outland CEC applicant for it, considering that you normally need to be present in Canada in order to go and apply for it physically. You need to go in person because, similar to biometrics, RCMP also takes a picture and a scan of your fingerprints in order to do a "certified criminal record check". That is the kind of check IRCC asks for. If they have not yet asked, I'm not sure that they will. You could call and ask IRCC if your criminality has been passed or not (rcmp cert is a part of criminality).

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry, I realised you wrote something about sending fingerprints to rcmp. Here, check this link and scroll down to the email ID. You could send an email on that ID and ask them if they have a list of internationally located accredited fingerprint companies or do they only accept Canadian ones. https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/where-do-get-a-criminal-record-check

Last edited:
Reactions: Tivativalu

a7medfx

Mar 6, 2020
Singapore
@legalfalcon

Hi there,

PNP EE Inland applicant
My AOR Aug 25, 2020
Biometrics and RCMP requested on November 9, 2020
MEP passed on November 9, 2020

My question is, i had done biometrics in the past during work permit application, it shows in application UCI section with expiration date and everything but in Biometrics section says we need your fingerprints to process you application. Is it normal ?

Next question is about RCMP fingerprinting, i have submitted a copy RCMP name and fingerprints based PCC when I submitted my application initially in other documents section now they have asked again RCMP PCC, I have uploaded the same RCMP. Is this RCMP PCC request general request or are they looking different documents ?
and can you please also advise at what stage my application is right now ?

regards,

A.singh
Are you from the future?

Reactions: karishma90

Wilko

Jan 28, 2020
I finally got my update today. but CIC sent me an email saying my application is canceled due to missing documents. Canadian Education Credential. I double checked my uploaded file and there it is!!
I emailed CSE to request reopen my application.
Do you guys think they will reconsider it? should I give up and start all over it

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I finally got my update today. but CIC sent me an email saying my application is canceled due to missing documents. Canadian Education Credential. I double checked my uploaded file and there it is!!
Do you guys think they will reconsider it? should I give up and start all over it
What documents you have provided for education?

Wilko

Jan 28, 2020
yes I also attached my ECA.
I received ITA on Aug 23 and sent my medical week after that. I had absolutely no updates until today and "BAM!" got this today.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Sorry to hear this. Did you submit the actual degree certificate or you didn't? I mean the certificate-like thing that they give you on your convocation dat—the one that says you have earned a"X degree in X field".

I ask because 1. Transcripts are not required but the degree / diploma is required to be uploaded. Not uploading this would mean missing document. 2. ECA is not required for Canadian education.

Wilko

Jan 28, 2020
my only canadian education is that 1 year certificate course. ECA was for the degree I got from home. i am just getting worried since my CRS score won't be going up anymore and kinda thought this draw was the CHANCE.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
my only canadian education is that 1 year certificate course. ECA was for the degree I got from home. i am just getting worried since my CRS score won't be going up anymore and kinda thought this draw was the CHANCE.
If you only uploaded the transcript, it was not enough. You needed the degree/certificate as well. Usually the document is a hard paper printed out in colors.

Wilko

Jan 28, 2020
do you think CIC would reopen my application if I send them the actual certificate?? or is it too late now

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
do you think CIC would reopen my application if I send them the actual certificate?? or is it too late now
You can give it a trial, and nothing can be impossible

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I got a mail in respect of refund of Biometrics, and soon after, the card account was credited. Who else have gotten this?
Outland, AOR- August 29. FSW (PNP)

canadavisa000

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I have CEC-O EE application.

I claimed 2 years of Canada Experience for CRS points and submitted my application with AOR - Aug 25. but I didn't stay/work in Canada for 24 months. I started my work on 26- MAR-2017 but left the country on 20-Mar-2019. Means, I left the country 5 days before I complete 24 months exactly. I thought I meet required number of hours to claim 2 years of work experience in Canada.

Do they check if I have worked for 2 years (24 months) or will it be based on the hours?. I was working as a Full time employee (40 hrs a week). Pls help. Am I not eligible to claim 2 years of CEC experience? Thanks in advance.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Depends. If your name is a common one or for whatever other random reason, they might ask If you have spent significant time in Canada before, which you probably have since you are CEC. They might ask for it or they might not, depending on what their internal name-search reveals. If there's someone else with a similar name in their records, they often do ask just to be sure. But I am not sure whether they ask an outland CEC applicant for it, considering that you normally need to be present in Canada in order to go and apply for it physically. You need to go in person because, similar to biometrics, RCMP also takes a picture and a scan of your fingerprints in order to do a "certified criminal record check". That is the kind of check IRCC asks for. If they have not yet asked, I'm not sure that they will. You could call and ask IRCC if your criminality has been passed or not (rcmp cert is a part of criminality).

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry, I realised you wrote something about sending fingerprints to rcmp. Here, check this link and scroll down to the email ID. You could send an email on that ID and ask them if they have a list of internationally located accredited fingerprint companies or do they only accept Canadian ones. https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/where-do-get-a-criminal-record-check
ThankYou @mknox . ThankYou @legalfalcon
Thanks for your replies. Was very helpful. Just wanted to be on top of things. I've noticed the Inland folks recieving ADR for RCMP check. Just wanted to be on top of things. I will wait out util I recieve an ADR. Usually in how much time would someone recieve ADR for Canadian Police check after AOR ? Or is it just unpredictable?

I was in Canada for about just above 2.5 years.

I have enquired about a 3rd party company that takes fingerprints and sends over to their Canadian counterparts who send it to RCMP afterwhich the document is mailed back. I was told this would take 25 days to come back to India andabout 15 days if in Canada.

Thanks!