caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Actually I am FSW - Outland and I am filling via lawyer. I read lots about Ghost Updates and other details. Wondering how can obtain the ability to review the status of my application on daily basis.
Hi. Ghost Update is not an official IRCC term but implies an update made to the application in the background.

If you are using a qualified lawyer then he/she can apprise you about the status of your application and in fact should also request the Gcms Notes on your behalf (hopefully at no additional cost)

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I don't remember which thread, but I think I read elsewhere on this forum that someone called IRCC to ask this. The agent said the BIL is almost an automatic sort of thing, so you will get it regardless of your exemption. You can ignore it if you see the biometrics updated. I doubt you will get a call.
I don't think it is automatic, my 17 yrs old son got and I didn't get because my visit visa of 2016 biometric got updated in the application

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
FSW (SINP)
Outland- Nig.
ITA- june 10
AOR- August 29
Medical pass- Oct 07
Biometric updated with previous visit visa's biometrics- October 07
Dependent BIL- October 08........

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
R10 completeness check
@uetian119

R10 and Medicals usually happen around the same time. In most cases the medicals are passed much earlier, but are reflected on the MyCIC around when your R10 is passed.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I managed to called the IRCC call centre and was informed by the agent that my application had been transferred to the Singapore (local) Visa Office. And thus, he could not provide me any useful information.
In this case, do I need to contact the local VO instead? Does this also mean that my application was still in a good progress?
Hi, I am FSW and have same AOR, BIL/MEP as you. Just like you, Called IRCC, I was told that my file is in Local Visa Office (Singapore) and could not provide any update about my application . Did you get to contact LVO(singapore) and get update on your eligibility?

rscape

Mar 2, 2020
I submitted my application on Aug-21, and got emails saying I've passed medical check. also I got 2 letters, one asking for biometrics, and the other for RCMP.
will they still ask for additional documents? I'm just worried due to covid I won't be able to travel, which will delay the application process.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I submitted my application on Aug-21, and got emails saying I've passed medical check. also I got 2 letters, one asking for biometrics, and the other for RCMP.
will they still ask for additional documents? I'm just worried due to covid I won't be able to travel, which will delay the application process.
Anyone can be asked for more info (or documents) at any time if IRCC wants to ask. However, the letters you have received so far are pretty standard ones—everyone receives BIL, and many, if not most, receive RCMP pcc request. This is a good thing, it means the application is moving along as it should. As long as everything is complete, they will probably not ask for anything else, but of course nobody can say for sure whether more will be asked or not. If you are unable to supply any document due to covid, there are policies in place to ensure that your application is not rejected for that reason.

animhossain1989

May 13, 2017
Anyone can be asked for more info (or documents) at any time if IRCC wants to ask. However, the letters you have received so far are pretty standard ones—everyone receives BIL, and many, if not most, receive RCMP pcc request. This is a good thing, it means the application is moving along as it should. As long as everything is complete, they will probably not ask for anything else, but of course nobody can say for sure whether more will be asked or not. If you are unable to supply any document due to covid, there are policies in place to ensure that your application is not rejected for that reason.
Hi!did you get any more updates on your application?

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
@legalfalcon

Hi there,

PNP EE Inland applicant
My AOR Aug 25, 2020
Biometrics and RCMP requested on November 9, 2020
MEP passed on November 9, 2020

My question is, i had done biometrics in the past during work permit application, it shows in application UCI section with expiration date and everything but in Biometrics section says we need your fingerprints to process you application. Is it normal ?

Next question is about RCMP fingerprinting, i have submitted a copy RCMP name and fingerprints based PCC when I submitted my application initially in other documents section now they have asked again RCMP PCC, I have uploaded the same RCMP. Is this RCMP PCC request general request or are they looking different documents ?
and can you please also advise at what stage my application is right now ?

regards,

A.singh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi there,

PNP EE Inland applicant
My AOR Aug 25, 2020
Biometrics and RCMP requested on November 9, 2020
MEP passed on November 9, 2020

My question is, i had done biometrics in the past during work permit application, it shows in application UCI section with expiration date and everything but in Biometrics section says we need your fingerprints to process you application. Is it normal ?

Next question is about RCMP fingerprinting, i have submitted a copy RCMP name and fingerprints based PCC when I submitted my application initially in other documents section now they have asked again RCMP PCC, I have uploaded the same RCMP. Is this RCMP PCC request general request or are they looking different documents ?
and can you please also advise at what stage my application is right now ?

regards,

A.singh
If you have provided biometrics before in the last 10 years, you are exempt form giving them again.

As regards RCMP, did you follow the procedure as stated here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

If yes, then you can submit the same PCC.

As regards what stage your are at, you will have to send a webform or request your GCMS notes to see the exact stage. It is difficult to speculate just based on ADRs.

To read on the stages of an application see https://bit.ly/3jWq0u5

Reactions: singhaj

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon and @everyone in the group.

Do you suggest I get my RCMP Police certificate upfront.. or do you suggest I wait for an ADR request. I haven't gotten an ADR for it yet. Also wondering if anyone has clear pointers as to which company to approach for digital fingerprints and how to send them to RCMP? Awaiting your suggestions. ThankYou.

My details are as follows:
================
CEC Outland
Residence India
AOR Aug 13
MEP/BIL Oct 2

AlsoVACs in India continue to remain closed for the month of October.

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Guys a question! Do I need to mention my outstanding credit card amount in my POF supporting documents? The entire amount is through gift deed.

Sam Wills

Sep 22, 2020
Hi All,

I understand this may not be the right forum to ask, but I'm really struggling to get some answers. Can you please help?

I have a few questions regarding the proofs for work experience.

1. I have over 12 months of consecutive work experience presently, plus 34 months of additional continuous work ex with study break in between. Will my total experience be count as 48 months for the CRS score calculation?

2. For 34 months, I have experience letter from the company, Infosys. It states the duration, job title, and has an attached salary slip. But it does NOT have any duties listed there, would this be fine? Or Do I need to get duties listed down there? I don't know any manager and HR from Infosys now.

3. For my current employer, what if I cannot get the duties, work experience, and all the details on the company letterhead? as it would be difficult to explain to the company - the reason for the letter. Would the salary slips suffice?

4. Is there any suitable person/company who can help me with the correct NOC code, just to be sure and to be on the safe side.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon and @everyone in the group.

Do you suggest I get my RCMP Police certificate upfront.. or do you suggest I wait for an ADR request. I haven't gotten an ADR for it yet. Also wondering if anyone has clear pointers as to which company to approach for digital fingerprints and how to send them to RCMP? Awaiting your suggestions. ThankYou.

My details are as follows:
================
CEC Outland
Residence India
AOR Aug 13
MEP/BIL Oct 2

AlsoVACs in India continue to remain closed for the month of October.
If you are an inland applicant or lived in Canada, you may be asked for a RCMP PCC, which is asked usually later in the processing. Many applicants prefer to submit the RCMP PCC with the application as it saves time later.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Reactions: Tivativalu

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Hi!did you get any more updates on your application?
Not really. I know that my file moved to CPC-Ottawa from CIO-Sydney. I provided my biometrics last week. I don't know much else. Current status is in my signature. I don't think anything has changed since then.