Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , I have noticed you have helped and answered queries from people, would like to ask you a question for my situation

My proof of Funds is FD (Auto renewal) of 14,80,000.00 INR for family of 5 which comes with the current exchange rate less than the required amount
The FD was opened in June 2019 for 10 months which has the Maturity date of 29-04-2020 with the rate of 5.50% this amount suffice the current exchange rate of 55.11 (1 CAD to 55.11)

The Bank Statement issued by the bank has the exchange rate mentioned with (1CAD to 54 INR) which suffice the required amount

In this situation should I wait until 29-10-2020 to cover 6 months and submit the Federal application

PNP applicant-Outland
ITA 3 sep
IRCC wants applicants to show the 6 months average balance so that they are sure that the funds are not borrowed. You have to meet the required PoF in all the 6 months leading to the application submission.

If you decide to file you application, and you do not meet the 6 months average balance, you can show the source of funds and submit the application.

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
IRCC wants applicants to show the 6 months average balance so that they are sure that the funds are not borrowed. You have to meet the required PoF in all the 6 months leading to the application submission.

If you decide to file you application, and you do not meet the 6 months average balance, you can show the source of funds and submit the application.
Thank you

Reactions: legalfalcon

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
No, he could not tell. He said once the application was out, he could not provided anything. Some people mentioned the review of eligibility is usually done before the application is transferred to the local VO. But I am not sure if this speculation is valid.
Yeah they are right. Eligibility is usually passed first, and then VO looks at it again. Most times, finally approved, no review required.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I managed to called the IRCC call centre and was informed by the agent that my application had been transferred to the Singapore (local) Visa Office. And thus, he could not provide me any useful information.
In this case, do I need to contact the local VO instead? Does this also mean that my application was still in a good progress?
Yeah, you would need to contact Singapore LVO from now on, for any information on your application. Still in a good progress, no one knows, only the local visa office.

Reactions: joconstantine

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Yeah, you would need to contact Singapore LVO from now on, for any information on your application. Still in a good progress, no one knows, only the local visa office.
Thanks :) Since the pandemic is still on high, IRCC can take their sweet time with my application, I would not mind. I just want to rest assured that nothing went wrong with my application. Me 30-year-old guy is worried :D

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Update:
========

CEC Outland.
ITA Jun 14.
AOR Aug 13.
MEP/BIL Oct 02
Recieved two BILs for both my wife and myself. Although VACs here still continue to remain closed.

Status Bar shows 27% completed. Estimated remaining time as 4 months. Does this mean eligibility has been checked ? Is this how it shows for everyone.

Will I also be getting an ADR for RCMP PCC ?

Last edited:

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
CEC Outland.
ITA Jun 14.
AOR Aug 13.
Recieved two BILs for both my wife and myself. Although VACs here still continue to remain closed.

Status Bar shows 27% completed. Estimated remaining time as 4 months. Does this mean eligibility has been checked ? Is this how it shows for everyone.

No update on MEP so far. Will I also be getting an ADR for RCMP PCC ?
The Status bar only indicates time that has elapsed since they received your application. Average processing time is 6 months, so, it means your average processing time left is 4 months. Still doesn’t mean they will approve the application within those 4 months and they could also approve it within 2 months. Don’t put much thought on the “%”. And yes, every PR application eventually gets a status bar.

Reactions: Tivativalu

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Update: Just got the legendary Service Canada call today at 2:45 pm. Booked biometrics appointment for Monday, Oct 5.
Edited:
AOR: Aug 18
BIL: Sep 10

Last edited:
Reactions: jay_abc_123

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
any reason why your eligibility is still not started? I got a GU just after BIL like you; must signify start of criminality and not eligibility :(
Yes, it probably signifies the start of criminality. I really don't know why eligibility has not begun. Someone in another thread said that ircc call centre agents have indicated that the more recent EE applications may not move onto eligibility stages until criminality is passed. Since biometrics are a part of criminality, that would explain why my eligibility has not begun. However, this seems rather unlike what ircc has done in the past several months since biometrics closed here—they seem to have processed other parts like eligibility and security, leaving aside only biometrics. Who knows if they're changing up things now. It would be awful if this is true, I am hoping it's just speculative misinformation. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tizzyboi

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello All :

Recieved an application status update saying :"Your Action is Required" . Is this pertaining to the BIL that i recieved recently ?

CEC Outland.
ITA May 14.
AOR Aug 13.
MEP/BIL Oct 02