>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
The CAN was a temporary number. Your UCI is unique and the same for all your applications to IRCC. This is normal.
I am aware of that. It is normal, but I wanted to know if it indicates any stage or progress as well. Thank you.

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
what does that mean? so he couldn’t tell you if your criminality/security was started atleast?

Hi @legalfalcon , I managed to called the IRCC call centre and was informed by the agent that my application had been transferred to the Singapore (local) Visa Office. And thus, he could not provide me any useful information.
In this case, do I need to contact the local VO instead? Does this also mean that my application was still in a good progress?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
what does that mean? so he couldn’t tell you if your criminality/security was started at least?
No, he could not tell. He said once the application was out, he could not provided anything. Some people mentioned the review of eligibility is usually done before the application is transferred to the local VO. But I am not sure if this speculation is valid.

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Oh, i actually assumed the final eligibility review is done at the local VO. your application seems to be moving fast for it to already be transferred to the local VO. Are you still in IP1?

No, he could not tell. He said once the application was out, he could not provided anything. Some people mentioned the review of eligibility is usually done before the application is transferred to the local VO. But I am not sure if this speculation is valid.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Oh, i actually assumed the final eligibility review is done at the local VO. your application seems to be moving fast for it to already be transferred to the local VO. Are you still in IP1?
Yes, I am still in IP1. :) But Singapore VO is infamous for its snail working speed.

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can I ask which number you used to call from outside Canada? I am also planning on calling them next week regarding my biometrics letter.

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Can I ask which number you used to call from outside Canada? I am also planning on calling them next week regarding my biometrics letter.
install textnow app, u can get a free canadian number (and can call any canadian and us number for free from it) and call 1–888–242–2100

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Really? That's weird, I did not know they can't see things like security, criminality, etc if the file moves to LVO. When I last spoke to IRCC, I did ask them when exactly the file moves to LVO. He said usually towards the end to manage landing processes, etc, so I would speculate that this is after eligibility is passed. Unless they want to verify something about eligibility via the LVO (e.g. employer)—I guess this would be rare though. The agent also said though that sometimes they will send files to LVOs to distribute their workload, especially now that they are overburdened due to covid. Note that I am inland, so I'm not sure if his answer was specific to inland people.

srkl96

May 15, 2020
Just got my biometrics collection letter!

For medicals it still says I don't need to provide a medical exam. I was asked to provide an additional document - could that be why?

Syed250

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
@legalfalcon , I have noticed you have helped and answered queries from people, would like to ask you a question for my situation

My proof of Funds is FD (Auto renewal) of 14,80,000.00 INR for family of 5 which comes with the current exchange rate less than the required amount
The FD was opened in June 2019 for 10 months which has the Maturity date of 29-04-2020 with the rate of 5.50% this amount suffice the current exchange rate of 55.11 (1 CAD to 55.11)

The Bank Statement issued by the bank has the exchange rate mentioned with (1CAD to 54 INR) which suffice the required amount

In this situation should I wait until 29-10-2020 to cover 6 months and submit the Federal application

PNP applicant-Outland
ITA 3 sep

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I submitted my application and got AOR.
Can i now apply for BOWP ? what is a completeness check?