+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Wow so amazing that your eligibility is already passed. When was your AOR please? Just trying to get a sense around how long the eligibility stage usually takes to be passed.
Your BG will change don’t worry about it. Mine finally changed 2 weeks after BIL, received a GU, called ircc and was informed my eligibility was passed.
i believe you will eventually receive a GU soon, and even if you don’t your application is still being processed regardless.

mg3835

Jul 29, 2020
Biometric shows COMPLETED...
like this:
Biometrics section shows "September 29, 2020 Completed"
Application Information section:
Biometrics Number: xyzxyzxyzxyz (i.e: same as Work Permit Biometric details)
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 9, 2019
Expiry Date: January 9, 2029
I see, I also gave biometrics for work permit. I received the BIL before the new exemption was announced. I still see 'your action is needed' in the status so wondering if this is normal and if how will I know if I qualify for exemption?

Reactions: mrbhush

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I see, I also gave biometrics for work permit. I received the BIL before the new exemption was announced. I still see 'your action is needed' in the status so wondering if this is normal and if how will I know if I qualify for exemption?
If your Biometric is Exemption and your work permit biometric details will be updated in "Application Information section"
Example:

Reactions: mg3835

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Hello guys,

AOR AUGUST 8TH, Stream CEC
I received an email of Medical passed, and biometrics request just now.
Few things that have changed :

UCI was starting with CAN, but now it is same UCI that I had on my work permit, anyone know what does that mean?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I managed to called the IRCC call centre and was informed by the agent that my application had been transferred to the Singapore (local) Visa Office. And thus, he could not provide me any useful information.
In this case, do I need to contact the local VO instead? Does this also mean that my application was still in a good progress?

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Called when i got GU(background in progress, to we will contact you when we start your background check)
elig confirmed pass, security/criminality should be starting soon.
Good luck!
did you get an email alert for GU or just "application updated" status after you logged in?

mg3835

Jul 29, 2020
If your Biometric is Exemption and your work permit biometric details will be updated in "Application Information section"
Example:

I see - My biometrics number is already updated to the one I gave for WP, the main status is still 'action required' - presume that will go away at some point? what does the status on the application page say for you?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello guys,

AOR AUGUST 8TH, Stream CEC
I received an email of Medical passed, and biometrics request just now.
Few things that have changed :

UCI was starting with CAN, but now it is same UCI that I had on my work permit, anyone know what does that mean?
The CAN was a temporary number. Your UCI is unique and the same for all your applications to IRCC. This is normal.