+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I’m also worried about it but they were the ones who rounded up my points to 478 from 453 on July 1st. I didn't give any false information, in my profile my month and year of starting work is 2017/08. I’m keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for my eligibility check to complete.
The system does that, but it is YOUR responsibility to check that the info you are inputting corresponds to the points you are claiming.

22 days short of 3 years is not the same as 3 years.

Good luck in any case.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Category: FSW
AOR: August 11, 2020
NOC: 2174
Medical: Upfront
PCCs provided to CIC
FEE: paid
Country of residence: India
Medical result: Passed on 27th August
BIL: Letter arrived but cannot give biometrics as all VACs are closed.

My question is, my three years work ex was completed on 1st August but since they round up the work ex by Month and year, would it be a problem that I accepted an ITA which was issued to me on July 8th?
On July 8th technically I was 22 days short of my 3 years work ex, but on the date of AOR, I had 3 years and 11 days work ex total.
Is it a problem or everything is fine ?
It should be fine. Check this:

Reactions: anoopsngh95

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
I’m also worried about it but they were the ones who rounded up my points to 478 from 453 on July 1st. I didn't give any false information, in my profile my month and year of starting work is 2017/08. I’m keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for my eligibility check to complete.
oh okay, I get you. The system rounds it up but actual VOs do not round it up, they count the dates. So, fingers crossed they overlook it. Goodluck.

stepanov.hw

Jun 11, 2020
Category: FSW
AOR: August 11, 2020
NOC: 2174
Medical: Upfront
PCCs provided to CIC
FEE: paid
Country of residence: India
Medical result: Passed on 27th August
BIL: Letter arrived but cannot give biometrics as all VACs are closed.

My question is, my three years work ex was completed on 1st August but since they round up the work ex by Month and year, would it be a problem that I accepted an ITA which was issued to me on July 8th?
On July 8th technically I was 22 days short of my 3 years work ex, but on the date of AOR, I had 3 years and 11 days work ex total.
Is it a problem or everything is fine ?
Answer to your question from IRCC Twitter
"This is an issue with how the system calculates work experience. If you will have the year of experience when you apply, you can go ahead and accept the ITA and include a letter of explanation about the situation. If you’re no longer in that job and won’t reach the 12 months of experience, you should decline the ITA." The same idea applies to your 3-year work experience.

Reactions: anoopsngh95

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, to request information for someone other than yourself you need their permission in the form of a consent form. The form is available here and includes instructions as well. Using this version of the form or an older version of the form as well is fine; in fact it's not mandatory to use these form at all and it can even be a handwritten/typed note that gives the requestor permission to seek the information. Also to request someone else's information you will need to do so under the Access to Information Act, but some folks in Canada have reported to have success under the Privacy Act for their family information.
Hi @caipsnotes : Thank you for your explanation.

Reactions: caipsnotes

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Category: CEC (inland)
ITA: May 15, 2020
AOR: August 09, 2020
Nationality: India
Country of residence: Canada
Medical result: Passed (Sep 29, 2020)
Biometric status: Completed (Sep 29, 2020)
(Note: my Work permit Biometric details are updated for my PR application, which was done for my Work permit on Jan 2019)
i.e: No webform request and no phone calls to IRCC about my biometric.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

mg3835

Jul 29, 2020
Category: CEC (inland)
ITA: May 15, 2020
AOR: August 09, 2020
Nationality: India
Country of residence: Canada
Medical result: Passed (Sep 29, 2020)
Biometric status: Completed (Sep 29, 2020)
(Note: my Work permit Biometric details are updated for my PR application, which was done for my Work permit on Jan 2019)
i.e: No webform request and no phone calls to IRCC about my biometric.
Hello,

I have similar situation, does your status still say ' your action is required' when though the details of the prior biometrics are updated?

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have similar situation, does your status still say ' your action is required' when though the details of the prior biometrics are updated?
Biometric shows COMPLETED...
like this:
Biometrics section shows "September 29, 2020 Completed"
Application Information section:
Biometrics Number: xyzxyzxyzxyz (i.e: same as Work Permit Biometric details)
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 9, 2019
Expiry Date: January 9, 2029

Reactions: rajneesh.k

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
SINP Express Entry
ITA- June 10, 2020
AOR- August 29, 2020
Country of Residence: Niger

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
AOR 11th August
BIL/MEP 27th August
Biometrics Submitted 1st September & the bio information appeared in the Applicant Information box instantly, however since that date the biometrics section in my account still shows "we need your finger prints, check .... etc."
I raised a webform on 9th September asking about this issue & i got a response on 17th September confirming that they received my biometrics but still my account still shows the same status. is this a technical glitch or what ??

Also i haven't received any GU, BG Check showing "we are processing ..." since the beginning, so i have another question, is it normal to never receive any GU throughout the process while there's actual work going on in the background with some stages could possibly be passed ?

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
Category: CEC Outland
AOR: August 07, 2020

Medical: Upfront.
PCC provided.
all fees are paid.

Medical result: Waiting
BIL: Waiting

I see people who have AOR of August 8,9,10 already have their Medical and Bill updated. Should I be worried? And how long should I wait until I send an enquiry?

Thanks.

Reactions: Zibah

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Your BG will change don’t worry about it. Mine finally changed 2 weeks after BIL, received a GU, called ircc and was informed my eligibility was passed.
i believe you will eventually receive a GU soon, and even if you don’t your application is still being processed regardless.

AOR 11th August
BIL/MEP 27th August
Biometrics Submitted 1st September & the bio information appeared in the Applicant Information box instantly, however since that date the biometrics section in my account still shows "we need your finger prints, check .... etc."
I raised a webform on 9th September asking about this issue & i got a response on 17th September confirming that they received my biometrics but still my account still shows the same status. is this a technical glitch or what ??

Also i haven't received any GU, BG Check showing "we are processing ..." since the beginning, so i have another question, is it normal to never receive any GU throughout the process while there's actual work going on in the background with some stages could possibly be passed ?

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Your BG will change don’t worry about it. Mine finally changed 2 weeks after BIL, received a GU, called ircc and was informed my eligibility was passed.
i believe you will eventually receive a GU soon, and even if you don’t your application is still being processed regardless.
What does your current BG say?