+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Meher88

Dec 1, 2020
Hi Meher,

Congratulation on getting the PPR!! Just a small query, how did you manage to call IRCC from India? Is there a way that probably I can explore?
Hi.. Sorry for the late reply..
Thank you for the wish..
For Calling : I used the text now app (works on iPhone), got the Canadian number with Ottawa pin code.. and called IRCC at +18882422100

Mustu1988

Apr 9, 2022
Hello All,

I have just recieved a request to submit updated PCC. But the language of the request is not clear. I have stayed in Dubai and India for more than 6 months since I was 18. At the time of submission, I had provided both PCC but it seems only Dubai PCC has expired. India PCC does not have any expiry date mentioned.

I have not travelled to India since my ITA submission which was a year back. Based on the below request, do I need to submit PCC from only Dubai or from India as well? Getting it from India is really a big pain.

Updated Police Certificate from Dubai : From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Can anyone help me with the above query??

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

@Mustu1988 Hope this helps. Clear instructions ! :)

indtocaviausa

Oct 7, 2021
Received ready for Visa Email today!

My timeline

AOR - 8 August 2020
Indian citizen staying in USA.
Remedicals and paystubs, employment verification, finance requirements requested on 10 March 2022. No updates before this since AOR.
Remidicals done on 23rd March and updated as passed on 29th March.
Submitted remaining documents similar to initial application on 4th April.
Ready for Visa email on 11 th April.
Thankyou everyone for the information and updates specially @legalfalcon

Mustu1988

Apr 9, 2022
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

@Mustu1988 Hope this helps. Clear instructions ! :)
From this, it is clear that I need to provide only Dubai PCC as it is expired. India PCC does not have any expiry date nor I have visited India after submitting the application, hence the initial submitted India PCC should be good.

But what I dont understand is from the request, are they asking for only Dubai or India as well?

Updated Police Certificate from Dubai : From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.

First part of the request is very clear that they want to PCC from Dubai but the second part where they mention from each country/state indicates they want from India PCC as well.

How should I proceed?

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
hey guys! I am an FSW Applicant (aor 2020 June)
currently on work permit since may '21. I was requested for a Canadian Police verification since I have lived in Canada for more than six months now.
On the website it shows that they are processing right now application of March 24 (it shows the same since 4-5 days). Does any one have any idea how long does it take for the same? it is level 1 check.
Also, any idea on how long will it take to get the PPR after this step? remed and everything done and passed recently.

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
AUG 12 AOR
Medicals extended i guess? as they weren't re requested
Just got GU, says medicals passed today (Mar 12 2022) and background in progress!
Good news ? Appreciate any feedback.
cheers and good luck!
Guys just signed in (exactly 1 month after the above) and found 'profile updated' but nothing changed inside.

Meds still MAR12 and BG still in progress.

Is this a sign of the golden email finally? Cheers!

Reactions: VVV62

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
From this, it is clear that I need to provide only Dubai PCC as it is expired. India PCC does not have any expiry date nor I have visited India after submitting the application, hence the initial submitted India PCC should be good.

But what I dont understand is from the request, are they asking for only Dubai or India as well?

First part of the request is very clear that they want to PCC from Dubai but the second part where they mention from each country/state indicates they want from India PCC as well.

How should I proceed?

‘‘If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it is not for the country where you currently live’.

If i were you, i would have submitted the old PCC from India as there is no change in travel history.
For peace of mind, would add a LOE, mentioning, the updated PCC from India would be submitted upon request.
Good luck.

Jassi1891

Mar 16, 2022
Hi.. Sorry for the late reply..
Thank you for the wish..
For Calling : I used the text now app (works on iPhone), got the Canadian number with Ottawa pin code.. and called IRCC at +18882422100
Thanks, buddy! I did the same thing and called them up. Hope I get some movement on the application