+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Yes.... Exactly.

What does it mean?

When i saw ADR as "not applicable", i thought its reviewed and all completed. Now she is saying onky PCC is being reviewed now as background is processing... They will start reviewing schedule A once security is initiated...
This prolonged waiting sucks!!
I thought that means security started, apparently not.

• Sad
Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I thought that means security started, apparently not.
No idea how IRCC works...!!
Some people woth Dec 2020 AOR getting remed request but, i did upfront remed and still took 1 month to get updated!!

Some people get PPR next day after ADR submission but my security not even began after a week of submitting ADR...!!

Everything in life is stuck becoz of this and yet it is not moving.... What to do?

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
No idea how IRCC works...!!
Some people woth Dec 2020 AOR getting remed request but, i did upfront remed and still took 1 month to get updated!!

Some people get PPR next day after ADR submission but my security not even began after a week of submitting ADR...!!

Everything in life is stuck becoz of this and yet it is not moving.... What to do?
Well look on the bright side, your med is passed, mine still expired

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, my upfront medicals got updated on 24th March'22.
VO: CIO
AOR: 26th Sept'20

As per IRCC agent Security was not started until 2nd March'22 and I am unable to connect with them now since last many days. Is there anyone whose VO is CIO and got ADR/PPR after getting the upfront medicals updated.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi, my upfront medicals got updated on 24th March'22.
VO: CIO
AOR: 26th Sept'20

As per IRCC agent Security was not started until 2nd March'22 and I am unable to connect with them now since last many days. Is there anyone whose VO is CIO and got ADR/PPR after getting the upfront medicals updated.
I did upfront remeds on 17th Feb and got updated on my account on March 14th. The next day i got ADR for pcc, pof and schedule A

Submitted on 17 th March and acknowledgement recvd on the same day. No update since.

Apparently my security is not began as per the agent i talked with yesterday....
Eagerly waiting...

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I did upfront remeds on 17th Feb and got updated on my account on March 14th. The next day i got ADR for pcc, pof and schedule A

Submitted on 17 th March and acknowledgement recvd on the same day. No update since.

Apparently my security is not began as per the agent i talked with yesterday....
Eagerly waiting...
I think you are very close to receive PPR, Good Luck !!

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I think you are very close to receive PPR, Good Luck !!
I hope so.... Also wish ur things get sorted soon!

I am eagerly waiting since my ADR changed to "not applicable" the same day of submission and interestingly i got 3 different emails for 3 docs saying they recvd my doc. One came early and another 2 emails came 3 hours later and the satus changed to "not applicable" after sometime. I though they might've completed reviewing and all done.....

Apparently when i got connected with the agent yesterday, she said my pcc is under review now and schedule A will be reviewed once they start security which is not started yet...!!

Glad that i got exact status regarding my app since it was not the case for past 2 years but at the same time concerned that it may take time again.... A lot of things are pending and life is stuck....

Let's hope for the best!!

Last edited:

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I hope so.... Also wish ur things get sorted soon!

I am eagerly waiting since my ADR changed to "not applicable" the same day of submission and interestingly i got 3 different emails for 3 docs saying they recvd my doc. One came early and another 2 emails came 3 hours later and the satus changed to "not applicable" after sometime. I though they might've completed reviewing and all done.....

Apparently when i got connected with the agent yesterday, she said my pcc is under review now and schedule A will be reviewed once they start security which is not started yet...!!

Glad that i got exact status regarding my app since it was not the case for past 2 years but at the same time concerned that it may take time again.... A lot of things are pending and life is stuck....

Let's hope for the best!!
Well if they have asked for ADR from you than in such they will finish the security very soon and security check can be finished within a day.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
no we changed NOC after ita and we sent axplinations in a letter. I'm confused about this note, what the officer means by " change to primary noc requested " ? is he requesting to his superior to return to the previous noc or he is telling and informing his superior that we changed our noc? what do you suggest us to do sir ? should we sent another reference letter? should we go for upfront medicals so things start moving because in the cgms notes we noticed that our file hasn't been touched since october 2020 :( we are really confused o_Oo_Oo_O
I don;t have your complete note and neither am I privy to your entire file, so I cannot comment any further.

Javasad

Nov 7, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon please help!

I am Aug 2020 AOR. Got married in June 2021 and moved in with my spouse. Notified IRCC about marriage and spouse is added as non-accompanying. I did not change my address on passport after marriage. Did not notify IRCC about address change.

Now I need to submit a new PCC. Which address should I mention on it?

Please help.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)
Following..