>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

indtocaviausa

Oct 7, 2021
Update + Question:

Update :

Profile :
AOR - 8 August 2020
Remedicals and additional documents requested 10 March 2022
Indian citizen staying in USA. No updates before this since AOR.
Along with Funds proof which I will be able to provide similar to the initial request, I am being asked below:

Employment Contract: Please provide Details of your job and conditions of employment. Last JOB , Current Job .
Employment Pay Stubs: Please provide a copy of your pay stubs covering the period specified NYS Office of Information Technology, Secureworks US( Dell Inc).

Question :

-Will submitting the same experience letter that I gave during the initial submission for my last job work as that has not changed?. Or should the experience letter be updated to the latest date? I did not have all the pay stubs from my last job as they used to be mailed at home but I had the company mention my pay rate in the experience letter. Will that still work?
Also, Is this request just because they felt the information was missing or just to verify in case anything has changed?

-I can get the latest experience letter and pay stubs fairly easily for my current job so not concerned about those.
@legalfalcon or anyone who has some information please assist.
Thank you in advance!
Still looking for help on this. @legalfalcon or anyone can assist please?

Bawim

Feb 17, 2021
hello everyone,
My AOR is of 15 Aug 2020 and waiting impatiently for PPR. The background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." as per GCMS note elegibility is under Review required. the raison of RR is mentioned in note4: "A11.2 decision: not met FSW MEC- not met primary occupation : noc 1228 officer review required- change to primary noc requested. see edoc 12 and edoc 15"
please what that means? what do you suggest us to do? Please let me know what you think guys and also @legalfalcon Sir.
thank you so much
cor: morocco
aor: 15 aug 2020
medicals: passed-expired ( should wego for upront medicals)

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Yes, I got PCC done again. In NZ it only takes a couple of days.

I believe the PCC needs to have been issued within the last 6 months so it probably won't work if you use the same one submitted originally.

There must be a process if you are not able to get a PCC within 30 days, perhaps by raising a web form. I'm sure someone on here can advise or you could find info by searching the forum.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot! Just applied for the pcc and in case it gets delayed, will ask for extension via the web form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello everyone,
My AOR is of 15 Aug 2020 and waiting impatiently for PPR. The background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." as per GCMS note elegibility is under Review required. the raison of RR is mentioned in note4: "A11.2 decision: not met FSW MEC- not met primary occupation : noc 1228 officer review required- change to primary noc requested. see edoc 12 and edoc 15"
please what that means? what do you suggest us to do? Please let me know what you think guys and also @legalfalcon Sir.
thank you so much
cor: morocco
aor: 15 aug 2020
medicals: passed-expired ( should wego for upront medicals)

Did you send a request to change your NOC after you submitted your application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Still looking for help on this. @legalfalcon or anyone can assist please?

You have to provide updated documents and not the same ones you submitted. IRCC will not inform you what is the reason that they have asked for this. It could be as mundane as to check if you are still employed, seek clarification on the submitted documents or verification of the details.

Bawim

Feb 17, 2021
Did you send a request to change your NOC after you submitted your application?
no we changed NOC after ita and we sent axplinations in a letter. I'm confused about this note, what the officer means by " change to primary noc requested " ? is he requesting to his superior to return to the previous noc or he is telling and informing his superior that we changed our noc? what do you suggest us to do sir ? should we sent another reference letter? should we go for upfront medicals so things start moving because in the cgms notes we noticed that our file hasn't been touched since october 2020 :( we are really confused o_Oo_Oo_O

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Folks, an update to share. Our medicals were extended till Sep 2022 as per a phone conversation with a customer service rep couple of months ago and today our profile/application was updated with medicals passed. Finally someone looked at our application after an year and 5 months.
was it because you called that they probably updated it? or were your call far in terms of time to the update?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Did you get your pcc done again? I just got a message asking for 5669 form, proof of funds and pcc. I'm confused if I need to get it done again or I can send the old one? If I to get it done again, I'm not sure I can manage it within a month, as asked for.
you need new pcc, booked date as early as possible, after submission application for pcc it takes 15-20 days.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Is it normal to receive ADR before med pass again? My med still says you don’t need med but I got request to submit Schedule A and PCC.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all,
I got aDR on march 15th and submitted on March 17th.
Schedule A, proof of fund and PCC
They sent docs recvd msg same day and online account shows ADR "not applicable"

I got connected with an agent today and she said my Background is still under process and Security not started yet. Asked me to call back after April 19th if no update recvd.

Was super excited when i got ADR and now down again after knowing above!!!

AOR 13Aug2020
FSW Outland
COR : UAE
Upfront remed done on Feb 17th and was update on account on March14th....

Why is it taking time again.......???

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi all,
I got aDR on march 15th and submitted on March 17th.
Schedule A, proof of fund and PCC
They sent docs recvd msg same day and online account shows ADR "not applicable"

I got connected with an agent today and she said my Background is still under process and Security not started yet. Asked me to call back after April 19th if no update recvd.

Was super excited when i got ADR and now down again after knowing above!!!

AOR 13Aug2020
FSW Outland
COR : UAE
Upfront remed done on Feb 17th and was update on account on March14th....

Why is it taking time again.......???
Does your background review shows “we are processing your background check and let you know when we need more information”?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Does your background review shows “we are processing your background check and let you know when we need more information”?
Yes.... Exactly.

What does it mean?

When i saw ADR as "not applicable", i thought its reviewed and all completed. Now she is saying onky PCC is being reviewed now as background is processing... They will start reviewing schedule A once security is initiated...
This prolonged waiting sucks!!