+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jassi1891

Mar 16, 2022
You're in a great spot. A number of other people with AOR of August 2020 have been following a similar pattern where they have been doing re-meds, seeing that approved in their portal online, seeing their background check as in process, and within a couple weeks getting their PPR.

I think you should sit tight through the end of the month to see if you get the golden email.
Thanks for your replay buddy! Hope it works out!! This PR process is really draining me out..

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
I did my upfront medical on 9-3-22, and raised the webform with the emedical sheet and vaccination report. Yesterday I recieved an email from LONDON VO STATING the following. Along with this I got a GU where my medical chaned from "you do not need a medical" to " we are reviewing your medical". What could I expect from this? Need suggestions.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We confirm receipt of your upfront medicals. The results have been linked to your file.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca | www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Twitter: @CanadianUK | @CanadienRU
Join | Abonnez-vous à Canada Plus : canadaplus@international.gc.ca

AOR - 15-01-21, FSW O
VO LONDON
PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

My AOR is of 3rd Aug2020 and waiting impatiently for PPR. I got my pre-medical done on 19Jan and got updated on 3rd March. The background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Now I'm not sure what is happing with my application. I have seen a lot of people from Jan 2021AOR getting their PPR.

What should I be doing next? Can I expect my PPR soon? Or should I look for some alternate options?
Please keep us posted

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Based on current trend, how long after submitting ADR (Schedule A) can we expect PPR?
I am also wondering this, it seems to vary from a few days to several weeks. I will update with my progress as things change.

I submitted my ADR for Schedule A and PCC yesterday, then today my Review of Additional Documents section changed back to "Not Applicable" and my Background Check was updated to "We are processing...". I think this is a positive sign, but not 100% sure.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a situation here. I did my upfront medicals yesterday, and today I received a letter in my portal requesting for a medical exam. What do I do here? Please any help would count!

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a situation here. I did my upfront medicals yesterday, and today I received a letter in my portal requesting for a medical exam. What do I do here? Please any help would count!
Call your medical center. Ask them to connect your files to the remed id number

Reactions: CarlCoco

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
I am also wondering this, it seems to vary from a few days to several weeks. I will update with my progress as things change.

I submitted my ADR for Schedule A and PCC yesterday, then today my Review of Additional Documents section changed back to "Not Applicable" and my Background Check was updated to "We are processing...". I think this is a positive sign, but not 100% sure.
Holy shit I just got PPR after submitting my ADR yesterday o_O

AOR: August 5th 2020
COR: NZ
Meds Extended: 11 March 2022
ADR: 11th March 2022
ADR Submitted: 16th March 2022
PPR: 17th March 2022

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all,
Just recvd another update: its a further request.

They asked for
1) New Schedule A
2) POF : last 6 months statement
3) PCC from my Current country

Need to upload within 30 days, they have allocated new slots on submitted docs page to upload them....

Finally some real movement in file after sooooo long... ☺☺☺
Hi all,

Submitted my Adr todat and got 3 seperate "thank you we recvd ur document" emails today!

When i logged in now, it is showing review of additional documents as "not applicable"

What does that mean? Any idea?

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi all,

Submitted my Adr todat and got 3 seperate "thank you we recvd ur document" emails today!

When i logged in now, it is showing review of additional documents as "not applicable"

What does that mean? Any idea?
I believe it's good news that your docs have been received and accepted. I received the same after submitting my ADRs yesterday.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

indtocaviausa

Oct 7, 2021
Update + Question:

Update :

Profile :
AOR - 8 August 2020
Remedicals and additional documents requested 10 March 2022
Indian citizen staying in USA. No updates before this since AOR.
Along with Funds proof which I will be able to provide similar to the initial request, I am being asked below:

Employment Contract: Please provide Details of your job and conditions of employment. Last JOB , Current Job .
Employment Pay Stubs: Please provide a copy of your pay stubs covering the period specified NYS Office of Information Technology, Secureworks US( Dell Inc).

Question :

-Will submitting the same experience letter that I gave during the initial submission for my last job work as that has not changed?. Or should the experience letter be updated to the latest date? I did not have all the pay stubs from my last job as they used to be mailed at home but I had the company mention my pay rate in the experience letter. Will that still work?
Also, Is this request just because they felt the information was missing or just to verify in case anything has changed?

-I can get the latest experience letter and pay stubs fairly easily for my current job so not concerned about those.
@legalfalcon or anyone who has some information please assist.
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: CarlCoco

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Holy shit I just got PPR after submitting my ADR yesterday o_O

AOR: August 5th 2020
COR: NZ
Meds Extended: 11 March 2022
ADR: 11th March 2022
ADR Submitted: 16th March 2022
PPR: 17th March 2022
what???? literally took a day. This made me so happy. Congratulations!!!! Is your VO also Ottawa?

Reactions: VVV62 and CarlCoco