+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

Could anyone please help me understand what to expect moving forward?

I am an August 2020 AOR, FSW-O applicant with Ottawa VO (COR: Pakistan). My eligibility was passed sometime in late 2020. Security & criminality were not started when I last ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 (everything seemed fine in the notes and it was ready to finalize). My original meds expired in August 2021. After waiting for a re-med request for over 6 months, I went for an upfront medical exam on Feb 23rd, 2022 and it got passed in my online application on March 2, 2022. Then yesterday (March 11, 2022), I received a ghost update and my background status changed to "we are processing your background check".

I do not want to set some lofty expectations based on this recent movement in my application, but I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me understand what these recent changes mean. Realistically, when should I expect to receive the PPR after this movement? Should I expect to receive any ADR?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you :)

Reactions: CarlCoco

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
AUG 12 AOR
Medicals extended i guess? as they weren't re requested
Just got GU, says medicals passed today (Mar 12 2022) and background in progress!
Good news ? Appreciate any feedback.
cheers and good luck!

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
hello Everyone, Aor 11th august 2020.

I had done upfront medicals in delhi. NDVO. the upfront medical was done on the 2nd of feb and I had submitted a webform for the same with the emedical sheet. But today I received a request for remedical, They have not responded or updated any info on the account. No response to the webform.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Any suggestions would be valuable.

Reactions: Kboustany

Shar2at

Feb 12, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Leb too btw :)
Background's also in progress again now?
Ohhh thats great . Hope one day we can all meet in Canada

Background not started yet. I sent webform to include my newborn in application and included passport and birth certificate.
So now iam waiting to see if they will request medical for my son or any other documents.

Kboustany

Mar 25, 2021
Hello, received GU yesterday. Medical status changed to medical passed mar 12 ,2022. Mind you as per gcms it was extended til 15 october 2022. So i guess ircc is starting to process our files. Gd luck to everyone!

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
I also had my medicals extended on March 10th. On March 11th I received a request for more information. I have been asked to provide a police certificate from my Country of Residence (New Zealand) and to complete form IMM 5669.

A bit concerned about this, does anyone know why they would ask this when I already provided the information?

Anyway, looks like there is some movement for a lot of us - finally some positive progress :)

Reactions: ambee

Kboustany

Mar 25, 2021
PLEASE HELP!
Just received adr requesting new pcc , schedule a and new pof.
I have withdrawn the money from the account i declared and closed it. Also i opened a new joint account with my wife last month and have deposited so far half the required amount. Wasn't expecting ircc to ask for new pof but now i m in the situation where i have a new account with half the amount and the remaining i have home in cash. Please advise how to proceed ?they only gave me 30 days to submit docs. Do i deposit the remaining and write an explanation letter or can i use a gift deed? Anyone had a similar experience would help a lot. Thx

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
PLEASE HELP!
Just received adr requesting new pcc , schedule a and new pof.
I have withdrawn the money from the account i declared and closed it. Also i opened a new joint account with my wife last month and have deposited so far half the required amount. Wasn't expecting ircc to ask for new pof but now i m in the situation where i have a new account with half the amount and the remaining i have home in cash. Please advise how to proceed ?they only gave me 30 days to submit docs. Do i deposit the remaining and write an explanation letter or can i use a gift deed? Anyone had a similar experience would help a lot. Thx
I think you may want advice from someone like @legalfalcon for this one. I hope you can get it squared away!

Reactions: Kboustany

vivy1002

Feb 27, 2022
Good Day Everyone.

Please I need some help on what to do next for my sister's application.

She has a PR application ongoing. AoR Aug 2020
She recently did an upfront medical on March 7th and it was passed on her EE profile on March 10th. On March 11th, she was notified background check is in progress.

Earlier in January this year, she applied for a visitor's application because she was tired of waiting for EE FSW with no update on the application.

She just got a passport request on the visitor's visa profile this morning, and 30 days to submit to IRCC. We're ecstatic, but feel the PR passport request may be just around the corner. What do we do? Wait a week for PR passport request, or submit passport for visitor's visa?

We're thinking what if she submits the passport, and then ppr for permanent residence is requested.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Reactions: ambee

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Folks, an update to share. Our medicals were extended till Sep 2022 as per a phone conversation with a customer service rep couple of months ago and today our profile/application was updated with medicals passed. Finally someone looked at our application after an year and 5 months.

Last edited: