+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hibeekhay

Oct 6, 2020
Please do so via webform ASAP. Some get ADR for it and some get outright rejection. Don’t wait to find out.
That means I also have to send it via webform as I also didn't submit my ECA document since I submitted the reference number while filling out the form

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
One more relevant question...In the PR process; when do they actually check and confirm that all required documents are there...I am asking it as I have already passed Medicals and my understanding is that it also means R10 or completeness check is done as well...is my understanding correct?..can you get ADR after R10 is done?
Yeah, absolutely, you can get an ADR at any time up until the day you get ppr / copr. R10 is most likely done if your medical is approved, although sometimes it lags behind a bit. If you got your BIL, that is another indicator that R10 is most likely done. While the R10 check does see whether required documents are there or not, this is a very basic check and does not necessarily mean that the documents you have uploaded are considered the right ones or sufficient enough—this is up to you to ensure. The hardcore check will happen during the eligibility stage, which might have begun for you or might not have. Send the ECA and then if they want anything else, they will ask.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
That means I also have to send it via webform as I also didn't submit my ECA document since I submitted the reference number while filling out the form
Submitting ECA report is not required. However, it has become the norm and so, case agents or visa officers expect it. Some are lenient to send ADR for it, others aren’t. So, send it via webform as soon as you can.

Reactions: Hibeekhay

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
One more relevant question...In the PR process; when do they actually check and confirm that all required documents are there...I am asking it as I have already passed Medicals and my understanding is that it also means R10 or completeness check is done as well...is my understanding correct?..can you get ADR after R10 is done?
Normally, getting BIL/MEP signifies R10 check is passed. ADR comes at any time up until PPR. However, an application can still get rejected due to certain documents not enough. I know of someone whose application got rejected even after his eligibility was passed. Ensure your application is accurate and simple.

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, absolutely, you can get an ADR at any time up until the day you get ppr / copr. R10 is most likely done if your medical is approved, although sometimes it lags behind a bit. If you got your BIL, that is another indicator that R10 is most likely done. While the R10 check does see whether required documents are there or not, this is a very basic check and does not necessarily mean that the documents you have uploaded are considered the right ones or sufficient enough—this is up to you to ensure. The hardcore check will happen during the eligibility stage, which might have begun for you or might not have. Send the ECA and then if they want anything else, they will ask.
Thanks..I just shared it through a webform..fingers crossed :)..

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
EE FST Inland

AOR-AUG28
MEP&BIL-AUG31
BIO-OCT23

I got service canada call yesterday and did bio today. I based on Vancouver.
Waiting for COPR.

Hi I also got my BIO request on 22nd October 2020 - resident Canada - ON. Could you let me know if biometric location are open in your location or no as in ON they are not and I presume a call from Service Canada would be delayed for me. Thanks

godana

Oct 20, 2020
Hi I also got my BIO request on 22nd October 2020 - resident Canada - ON. Could you let me know if biometric location are open in your location or no as in ON they are not and I presume a call from Service Canada would be delayed for me. Thanks
My city doesn’t have biometric location so I should go another city for BIO. RP told me my earliest option in Vancouver location is 5th NOV. If I want earlier date I should go Chilliwack or Abbotsford so I choose Chilliwack. It’s really long journey.

Last edited:

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
My city doesn’t have biometric location so I should go another city for BIO. RP told me my earliest option in Vancouver location is 5th NOV. If I want earlier date I should go Chilliwack or Abbotsford so I choose Chilliwack. It’s really long journey.

Thanks for the update. 1 more question where did they get your contact number. I tried check the application I submitted and it does show contact information required. Just wanted to verify what number I have on record. Thanks.

godana

Oct 20, 2020
Thanks for the update. 1 more question where did they get your contact number. I tried check the application I submitted and it does show contact information required. Just wanted to verify what number I have on record. Thanks.
When I make a my EE profile I write down contact details(email&phone) I’m not sure how I can check submitted contacts. Maybe you can call IRCC(1-888-242-2100) and ask it.

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
AOR: 11th August 2020
MEP/BIL: 27th August 2020
Biometrics done: 1st September 2020

Received a ghost update today & BG Check changed to "Your application in progres...." (IP1) and also i received an e-mail from Cairo VO requesting Schedule A Form