+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ambee

May 4, 2021
I am CEC Outland and I ordered GCMS notes in April 2021 and at that time the status was eligibility- passed, security: blank, medical pass, info sharing in progress.
Okay, great! Thank you. I hope you receive your PPR soon now that your meds are updated :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, could you please answer the following query?

Does applying for US K1 fiancé visa have any impact on my EE FSW outland application? I am not married at this time, but my US partner might file for a K1 petition in the next few months. Would I need to inform IRCC about this process and add my partner in my application? Or can I have these two processes separate from each other? Thank you! :)
Applying for a visa fo any other country has no bearing on your existing application with IRCC. If you change your country of residence, you should inform IRCC and update you address.

Reactions: ambee

Hyperian2207

Sep 27, 2020
Hi guys, received an update on my application. My medicals had expired on 22nd July 2021 however they extended it again on 6th October for 12 months. As per the recent GCMS notes, Manila Office had made a comment to extend my medicals. I think given the current scenario, any update is good.
AOR: 19th Aug 2021
COR: New Zealand
Primary Office: Ottawa

garima994

Sep 11, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, I have a query regarding my application, I applied in August 2020 & the current status of my application as per the latest GCMS notes is:
- Eligibility: Passed
- Medical: Passed - Expired (but no one has yet asked me to redo it)
- Security: Not Started
- Criminality: Passed

While this ongoing application, I applied for a visitor visa (in which I clearly mentioned about my PR application), and with some luck, I got the visa.
Now I am in Canada right now, and planning to stay a couple of months here. So I wanted to know is there anyway, my being in Canada, can speed up the application?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I have a query regarding my application, I applied in August 2020 & the current status of my application as per the latest GCMS notes is:

While this ongoing application, I applied for a visitor visa (in which I clearly mentioned about my PR application), and with some luck, I got the visa.
Now I am in Canada right now, and planning to stay a couple of months here. So I wanted to know is there anyway, my being in Canada, can speed up the application?
Not Legalfalcon, but literally no. There is zero advantage being in Canada, your application is still considered as outland application.

primeo5

Feb 22, 2019

Hello Garima994, please kindly check your inbox. Your input is much appreciated. Thank you.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Got my latest GCMS notes from the CBSA, turns out i passed Eligibility, Criminality and Info Sharing on the 21st of September. Just Security to go.

There's also a due date for landing which is 8th of November, although i'm not putting much stock into that date.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Got my latest GCMS notes from the CBSA, turns out i passed Eligibility, Criminality and Info Sharing on the 21st of September. Just Security to go.

There's also a due date for landing which is 8th of November, although i'm not putting much stock into that date.
Good news, security shouldn't take too long. How long did it take to get the notes from CBSA.

karishma90

Sep 7, 2020

Does it mention on your IRCC page that Eligibility and Criminality is passed or did you only find out thru GCMS notes?
i got AOR in august 2020 however my profile still says, "
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Does it mention on your IRCC page that Eligibility and Criminality is passed or did you only find out thru GCMS notes?
i got AOR in august 2020 however my profile still says, "
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Online status of eligibility won’t change till final approval.

Reactions: ita_drgen

jimmylee

Oct 7, 2021

same boat. My latest GCMS notes saying:
Created Date: 2021/07/30 *****
Created By: CT01875
Updated Date: 2021/07/30 *****
Updated By: CT01875
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/Medical
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: New meds to be requested in due course

"in due course" literally means "If you say that something will happen or take place in due course, you mean that you cannot make it happen any quicker and it will happen when the time is right for it."

but NO ONE knows THE RIGHT TIME. same meaning as HOPELESS.