+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Outland CEC, AOR 7th August. Eligibility is passed. I'm not sure if it's recommended passed or conclusively passed. Security and Criminality are still in progress. I submitted a web form asking for updates last week. I will reach my 8 months mark next week.
hi @Henry95 Thanks for sharing. Is your eligibility reflected as passed in your CIC profile too ?

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
I

I hear CIC agents are calling some applicants to confirm if they're in Canada before issuing COPR. This leads me to think that they are not processing applications from those outside of the country.
hi @wlaroshi Yeah.. I have the same feeling too. I was asked to give medicals again even though they were expiring only in June. Just wondering if they are making us Outland guys prepare for the long haul already. :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: tizzyboi

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
hi @wlaroshi Yeah.. I have the same feeling too. I was asked to give medicals again even though they were expiring only in June. Just wondering if they are making us Outland guys prepare for the long haul already. :eek:
I would assume that would be the case, we maybe looking at another 6 to 8 month wait period for FSW outland applicants. I am more concerned about re-doing medicals, I really really dont want to shell out another 1000$.

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I heard the same, My friend got call like, if she is in Canada or not. She said she is in Canada, then within 20 minutes she received confirmation email (COPR)

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@legalfalcon Is it common for a application to be transferred right after Eligibility is assessed by a Case Analyst? I see in my notes that Eligibility was marked as recommend Pass on January 14th 2021, at 2:46pm.

Right after on the same day, at 2:52pm, in Outgoing Correspondence, I see the following:

Document: Application transferred
Type: Word
Via Details: Online

Item(s) Requested:
Item: Kit, Application Forms
Item for: PA
Due Date: 2021/01/14
Updated by: HL7887
(same analyst code that updated my Eligibility)

There's been no action on my file since those latest notes. There's no RC code either, so no indication of where it was going to be transferred to, if at all.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
@legalfalcon Is it common for a application to be transferred right after Eligibility is assessed by a Case Analyst? I see in my notes that Eligibility was marked as recommend Pass on January 14th 2021, at 2:46pm.

Right after on the same day, at 2:52pm, in Outgoing Correspondence, I see the following:

Item(s) Requested:

There's been no action on my file since those latest notes. There's no RC code either, so no indication of where it was going to be transferred to, if at all.
Did you get your notes today?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Item(s) Requested:

Applications are routinely transferred and there is no set protocol on when they can be transferred.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Reactions: EscoBlades

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks!

called them last week. Status hasn’t changed since January and i’ve had no GUs.
I've only called them once when my application completed 6 months. I ordered my first GCMS notes 3 weeks ago, but I might call them tomorrow as it's passed 7 months now... Also no GUs since Biometrics last year.