jyotisc

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Montreal Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Is anyone with biometric exempted but still not completed in biometric section? My AOR is 9th August VO ottawa till now only medical passed eligibility/security not started Criminality In progress

Reactions: Kerikeri

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi All. CEC Inland candidate.

AOR: 09th August
Mep/Biometrics: 29th September.
1st Ghost Update: 30th September (got an email).
No updates for few months. Sometimes I didn't check the status for 2 weeks so not sure if there were any ghost updates that i might have missed. I started logging in regularly from January this year.
Next Ghost update: 11th January.
No changes since then and I have requested GCMS notes.

But it is good news to see that they have started processing CEC applications in full capacity. Wishing all the best to everyone.

Nov 21, 2020
Hi All. CEC Inland candidate.

AOR: 09th August
Mep/Biometrics: 29th September.
1st Ghost Update: 30th September (got an email).
No updates for few months. Sometimes I didn't check the status for 2 weeks so not sure if there were any ghost updates that i might have missed. I started logging in regularly from January this year.
Next Ghost update: 11th January.
No changes since then and I have requested GCMS notes.

But it is good news to see that they have started processing CEC applications in full capacity. Wishing all the best to everyone.
Awesome. Did you try calling them?

Btw for the first ghost update -I think everyone gets it after submitting biometrics.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Awesome. Did you try calling them?

Btw for the first ghost update -I think everyone gets it after submitting biometrics.

No, i didn't call them. Which number can I call and what reference will I have to give in order for them to zero down my application? Also, how do I get to know what VO my application is in as I see a lot of people talk about VOs but I don't know what my VO is. I applied from Toronto.

Nov 21, 2020
No, i didn't call them. Which number can I call and what reference will I have to give in order for them to zero down my application? Also, how do I get to know what VO my application is in as I see a lot of people talk about VOs but I don't know what my VO is. I applied from Toronto.
Since you are in Toronto, call 1-888-242-2100 between 8 am and 4 pm ET. If the lines are too busy, they might not put you in the queue to talk to an agent.

If you do enter the queue, you will wait about 27 mins on an average before getting connected to an agent (you do have the option to request call back).

When connected - just request the status of your application. They will ask you your application number, name, address, etc. You can ask specific questions (example) - status of eligibility, status of criminality, security, etc.

Also, you dont need to know your VO.

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Good morning all, I got 2 mails from HongKong. 1) at 7:30 am acknowledgement of my ADR documents. 2) at 8:45 am, approval email. I never knew they send mail for approval. No passport request yet. We will all get there in Jesus name. Primary VO, Accra, secondary Hong Kong, aor august 29

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Since you are in Toronto, call 1-888-242-2100 between 8 am and 4 pm ET. If the lines are too busy, they might not put you in the queue to talk to an agent.

If you do enter the queue, you will wait about 27 mins on an average before getting connected to an agent (you do have the option to request call back).

When connected - just request the status of your application. They will ask you your application number, name, address, etc. You can ask specific questions (example) - status of eligibility, status of criminality, security, etc.

Also, you dont need to know your VO.
Thanks a lot.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Good morning all, I got 2 mails from HongKong. 1) at 7:30 am acknowledgement of my ADR documents. 2) at 8:45 am, approval email. I never knew they send mail for approval. No passport request yet. We will all get there in Jesus name. Primary VO, Accra, secondary Hong Kong, aor august 29
Congrats

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Received my GCMS notes today (requested 11th November, generated 16th November) and can see my Criminality is Recommended Pass.

Also see that all my submitted documents have been checked and verified by the Program Assistant, so that's good news.

Primary VO is Ottawa.
Secondary Vo is Edmonton.

I can see Info Sharing has been completed. Info came back from Australia, New Zealand, the US and the UK.
Called IRCC today and status updated:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Recommended Pass
Security: Not Started (as expected, this won't start until Eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer)

Good to see some movement at last.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Called IRCC today and status updated:

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Recommended Pass
Security: Not Started (as expected, this won't start until Eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer)

Good to see some movement at last.
This is positive news, I hope things pickup pace in Spring and Summer seasons.

Reactions: EscoBlades