Hi everyone, here is my journey:

FSW-inland

VO: Montreal

My AOR: Aug 8th

My Med passed: Aug 24th

ADR: Aug 31st

Bio exempt: Oct 15th completed

No update since then.

Called IRCC yesterday and they said my eligibility and police is in progress but security hasn’t started!

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone experienced incomplete documents and application canceled and returned? How did you deal with it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Nov 21, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone experienced incomplete documents and application canceled and returned? How did you deal with it? Any advice would be appreciated.
Yes, my previous PR application didn't complete the R10 check and was marked as 'cancelled as incomplete'.
Reason - the police check for one of the countries where I lived was issued before the last day of residence in that country.

It literally took me 48 hours to process a new police check but I had to entry the pool again/submit a new application after 5 months.

Why do you ask? Did you have a similar experience?

kaspy69

Oct 6, 2020
Hello,

Hope this is sorted. More information : AOR, Code, Country of origin, PCC, etc will be valuable info to provide advice. Anyway you can have it appealed and consult a good lawyer to deal with the situation. R10 check is the first process, and relook if there was documents missed on your part or it was their error.

Divya_sukhwal

Oct 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
How long does it take to get PR card once you receive COPR?
If the application is Inland-CEC
Can we leave the country after receiving COPR and enter back to Canada?

Jun 29, 2020
My criminality is passed and security has not started yet! Eligibility - Recommended passed
Anyone know how long it takes for security to complete and when do they start security after criminality.

AOR - Aug 11, CEC- lower mainland BC

Last edited:

Osama.H

Jan 6, 2021
I received my AOR on August 24, 2020. My wife and I submitted a joint application. Anyone who applied around this time received their PR yet? Estimated timeline in my Application profile details page shows February 24, 2021. Not sure how realistic that is. Any guidance would be appreciated :)
Me and my wife submitted a joint application for PR (inland application), AOR is August 1, 2020. Application is in background check since October 6, 2020. Since then no update.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Wow great news from IRCC for CEC applications

Where we’re at with processing
Last updated:
2021-01-18

Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications in process

• We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
    • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020
All other Express Entry applications in process

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • We’ll update this when timelines become available.