+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
writing after very long time, almost a year I think.

After very long frustrating wait, I got interview request from Delhi immigration for feb 14, 2022. completed interview and received pre arrival and medicals request on feb 15, 2022. Completed medicals waiting for DM.

My time line is in my signature
Thanks for your reply.
Congratulations
I just want to asked you if you called IRCC or you were just waiting for them to respond
Mine was applied at the end of May 2021
My husband is in Canada.
Please tell me in more details if you contact anyone in IRCC and if yes please help me by giving their contact number.
I will highly appreciate for your help.
Thanks

After very long frustrating wait, I got interview request from Delhi immigration for feb 14, 2022. completed interview and received pre arrival and medicals request on feb 15, 2022. Completed medicals waiting for DM.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I dont know how to contact IRCC.. I was waiting from march 2020 (last update happened in feb 2020) until now .

I have been applying for notes during the period. I think once I applied for webform in November,2021 I received interview letter by Dec,2021 dated for Jan 17, 2022. One of my friend said about webform and he asked me to raise. I should thank him.

Above is my experience, this can be pure coincidence as well. But I strongly believe due to webform I got updates in in application. Hope this helps you

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
I dont know how to contact IRCC.. I was waiting from march 2020 (last update happened in feb 2020) until now .

I have been applying for notes during the period. I think once I applied for webform in November,2021 I received interview letter by Dec,2021 dated for Jan 17, 2022. One of my friend said about webform and he asked me to raise. I should thank him.

Above is my experience, this can be pure coincidence as well. But I strongly believe due to webform I got updates in in application. Hope this helps you
Thanks for all your support
I hope I also get PPR soon, as I am away from my husband from last three years
Hope to go to him soon
He is coming to India next week
At least we will be together for few days

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for all your support
I hope I also get PPR soon, as I am away from my husband from last three years
Hope to go to him soon
He is coming to India next week
At least we will be together for few days
I can understand your situation, Couple of days back I also felt same. I also completed 3 years of separation from marriage. Don't worry you will also get updates soon. Dont loose hope, soon you can land in Canada. All the best

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
I can understand your situation, Couple of days back I also felt same. I also completed 3 years of separation from marriage. Don't worry you will also get updates soon. Dont loose hope, soon you can land in Canada. All the best
Thanks dear
My All best wishes to you for your happy married life
Hope so I will also get some updates soon

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Congratulations to all who are done and my best wishes to those still waiting. After 22 months of being away from my husband and 1 daughter, we finally reunited last year September. I'm attending French class now. So, my advice while waiting try to study the language. Learn how to count, learn basic atleast you know how to introduce yourself and you understand basic questions. God bless us all.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018

what type of questions they asked you, can you please tell me

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone
PLEASE help.
Do we have to pay the Right of Permanent Resident fee AGAIN ($500)?
Im assuming if an application is denied they make us repay it after winning appeal
this is disgusting

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Hi everyone
PLEASE help.
Do we have to pay the Right of Permanent Resident fee AGAIN ($500)?
Im assuming if an application is denied they make us repay it after winning appeal
this is disgusting
Hi, did you pay with application at time of submission or you got a letter to pay? I believe they refund if the application get refused, which is why they are asking to pay again. Right of permanent residence fee is the only fee they refund.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
what type of questions they asked you, can you please tell me
when and where sponsor and applicant met?
how long you know each other and how communicated these days
where the sponsor residing
what is the occupation of sponsor and salary
describe about marriage
how many attended
future plans in Canada

Both of them should be available for interview, applicant in person and sponsor in phone if residing in Canada or in person if in India. From my experience they ask whatever we give in application, that's the source for interviewer.

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi, did you pay with application at time of submission or you got a letter to pay? I believe they refund if the application get refused, which is why they are asking to pay again. Right of permanent residence fee is the only fee they refund.
We paid all fees at the very beginning. Nothing was returned to us. we have it all figured out - they only wanted us to pay the $50 travel document fee. I believe everyone must pay that before arriving here.