+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Pouya1234

Feb 27, 2020
Hello guys
I already link my application to my GC account. I just wondering how can I figured it out that my file sent to London or Mississuga or any where else?

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know if it is common to get an ADR asking for proof of travel visits? I have visited once but not after that due to financial difficulties and not being able to have vacation time due to work and university. Does anyone know if it is expected to consistently visit your spouse? (I am the sponsor living in Canada)

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hey
One of the fellow Pakistani received AOR2 today. Would you please share what time of the day you received the notification for it.
Thanks

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hey
One of the fellow Pakistani received AOR2 today. Would you please share what time of the day you received the notification for it.
Thanks
It's a good sign if anyone got the AoR2, because this shows that LVO is now moving. we are all here waiting for the response of LVO from last 6 to 8 weeks.

Reactions: HRU

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hello guys
I already link my application to my GC account. I just wondering how can I figured it out that my file sent to London or Mississuga or any where else?
This info will not be available in GC key, it comes in email.
AOR2 - started processing in VO office will be in ECAS login

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Does anyone here received email for the Pre-arrival services? then what is the next process immigration will do and how long?
Thank you so much. your idea will big help for me.
Most of the Aug applicants didn't receive pre arraival. You didn't mention what stage you are so hope below details helps

File transfer email
AOR2 in ecas
prearraival or direct decision made
PPR

Based on the trend going, if your VO office is Mississauga, within 2 month your process will complete
London VO and NDVO are the slow processing offices minimum 3 or 4 months wait to see movement in file

Above timeline is applicable from the date of transfer

I am Aug 6 applicant, my file is in NDVO from Nov 5, AOR2 : Nov 22. Waiting for Pre-arrival or Decision made

Reactions: josief

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Does anyone have an interview request in August Group? I have an interview on March 4, but I couldn't go there because of the outbreak of coronavirus. And IRCC has cancelled the scheduled appointment. I was wondering anyone is in the same boat. Just waiting without hope.

• Wow
Reactions: Belarusian

Mrswhite

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have an interview request in August Group? I have an interview on March 4, but I couldn't go there because of the outbreak of coronavirus. And IRCC has cancelled the scheduled appointment. I was wondering anyone is in the same boat. Just waiting without hope.
I have an interview on March 12 but I did not receive any email for the cancelation of my interview. Where is your VO?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I just got told by a friend, who had their case transferred to London on January 28, that they got AOR2 on February 8, they are a SEPT2019 applicant. I was infuriated. My transfer happened on January 8, it’s been like 49 days and these so called immigration officers haven’t even opened my case. Absolutely bogus and nonsense processing.
Did you get the AoR2 or still waiting like me???

Reactions: HRU

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hey!! I got my AOR2 this morning thankfully. I really really hope you get yours too! Best of luck! :) have hope! I think they are issuing AOR2s now! :)
Hello I am an Auguest applicant what is AOR2
I received one paper which it says send your application to Ankara Visa office.on November 27/2019
After this I haven’t seen anything els
Please clear it for me who will receive AOR2
The sponsor or applicant
Thanks for anyone who answer me:)