Medical request:- Oct 11
Medical passed:- Oct 21
SA:- Oct 21
File transfer to CPC-M:- Oct 21
Addnl Doc requested:- Nov 12
Submitted addnl doc:- Nov 19
DM:- Nov 23
PPR:- Nov 27

What add. Documents did they request? and how did you upload them? was it through email that you sent the document or was it via Online GC Key account were you uploaded the requested document?

please advise

Thanks

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
What add. Documents did they request? and how did you upload them? was it through email that you sent the document or was it via Online GC Key account were you uploaded the requested document?

please advise

Thanks
I can vouch for how to upload the additional documents... on the letter you receive about additional information, you have three different options on how to send them the requested documents:

1. Send it by mail (takes the longest in processing)
2. Sent it to the email they provided - note that this one, only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB. You may send your documents in multiple emails.
3. Send it using the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You will also notice that when you have linked your application in GCkey, they also have an option to upload the files...

When they asked additional files for my husband's application... we sent it using the email they provided in PDF and also uploaded the documents in the GCKey.

Hope this helps.

Mabroor

Jan 16, 2017

please advise

Thanks
They requested marriage photos and proof of communication ( provided approx 60 pic ( 15 for each occasion like marriage, reception, honeymoon and other occasions) and chat history ( with translation); calls logs). I emailed them to email address provided in letter and uploaded in GC key as

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
GCKEY updated to say Final Decision made December 10 and the application is showing 100% completion. We had received the Passport request and sent in the required documents Nov 27...does this mean the COPR has been processed?

MiaVargas

Nov 8, 2018
I don't have any clue what it means! I wonder if anyone got this kind of update??? I think it means they received the requested docs and does not need anymore docs..
I haven't contacted the CIC yet.
Hello Aneeram, have you called CIC or got your PPR already since this change?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hey everyone, received my CoPR today! You're all so close! Hang in there and good luck!
Hey, I am a September 2019 applicant and I also asked this question in the Sep 2019 thread. I received AOR1 on Nov 6th and did all the other process (SA, BIO & MED). My file was transferred to CPCM on Nov 22nd. I never received any formal AOR2 letter but ecas shows "started processing on Dec 9th". Today ecas shows DM on PA side. GCKEY has none of the following:

No BGC in process
No AOR2 letter
No ADR for chat log translation since I never submitted translation with the original package.
BUT ECAS SHOWS DM.
I know I shouldnt worry too much when there are many who are waiting for months without any update. But what stresses me out is the fact that I have not received any email or pre-arrival or anything to put my mind at ease. Can you share your experience please?

Winsational

Nov 8, 2019
Hey, I didn't really get any of those updates either. I never linked myself the to a gckey thing. In total I had all of like 4 or 5 lines Updated ever on the cic website status check thing. It was concerning to me as well but then I got the decision made and PPR request.

Hey, I am a September 2019 applicant and I also asked this question in the Sep 2019 thread. I received AOR1 on Nov 6th and did all the other process (SA, BIO & MED). My file was transferred to CPCM on Nov 22nd. I never received any formal AOR2 letter but ecas shows "started processing on Dec 9th". Today ecas shows DM on PA side. GCKEY has none of the following:

No BGC in process
No AOR2 letter
No ADR for chat log translation since I never submitted translation with the original package.
BUT ECAS SHOWS DM.
I know I shouldnt worry too much when there are many who are waiting for months without any update. But what stresses me out is the fact that I have not received any email or pre-arrival or anything to put my mind at ease. Can you share your experience please?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hey, I didn't really get any of those updates either. I never linked myself the to a gckey thing. In total I had all of like 4 or 5 lines Updated ever on the cic website status check thing. It was concerning to me as well but then I got the decision made and PPR request.
Thanks a lot for replying. How many days did it take for your ppr email?

megarina

Oct 12, 2018
Application received August 29, 2019
Began processing application October 1, 2019
Sponsorship approved October 23
Sent medical and biometrics instructions October 25, 2019
Medical exam passed November 30, 2019
Decision Made December 9, 2019

Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
Applicant: USA Citizen

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
For applicants who wants to know what Ecas looks like when its complete. Here is a sample (PA'S SIDE)

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 19, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on November 13, 2019.
  3. We sent you a letter on XXXXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on XXXXXXXXX To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on XXXXXXXX. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. You entered Canada at the XXXXXXXXX on XXXXXXXXX and became a Permanent Resident.