+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
it looks like mine was CPCM as well but neither I nor my husband (PA) got notification email saying it got moved to the visa office. I surmised that from the additional document request letter that I got which instructed us to send it to CPCM and the letter was signed by a Visa Officer at CPCM.
Looks like CPCM is a champion ;-)

Reactions: HRU

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I noticed the ghost update on my gckey account, the status was changed to application/profile updated but after opening the application there’s nothing changed/updated. Then when I returned to the previous page it went back to submitted.

until now, there were no updates from ecas nor gckey. Hoping for a good news this coming week.
What is "ghost update"?

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hey guys, since there isn’t an update on my account since medical exam, I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes. Does anyone have experience with ordering these notes?
- Which website should I order it from? Can I have a detailed explanation where and how to order them please?
- Is it safe to order it, will it affect my case?
- What kind of information can I expect to see in it/ Is it worth it?
Also, I am the sponsor, I am a Canadian citizen. The PA is not in Canada. How should I order the GCMS notes in this case then?
Thank you so much! :)
I have done it twice already. The process is pretty straight forward. I used the official government web site (see link below). Just follow the wizard.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Reactions: HRU

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Why do you call it "ghost"?
In GCKey / IRCC my account using sign-in partner, or whatever, if the application status says Updated, yet no obvious or visible changes since last view, then it's commonly known as a "ghost" update. Update without an actual visible change.

Reactions: MSVM

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Our app was transferred to cpcm, and we would like to call for a kind follow up. What number we should call? Thank you! :)

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
In GCKey / IRCC my account using sign-in partner, or whatever, if the application status says Updated, yet no obvious or visible changes since last view, then it's commonly known as a "ghost" update. Update without an actual visible change.
Thanx!!!!

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi .. was TRV approved? My husband also applied for TRV at the same time we filed PR application. It was not approved.
I was not sure if he will have to give biometrics again, so I just paid the biometrics fees with the application fees in advance to avoid any delays.
And just like all other applicants, he received letter for biometrics first.
TRV is not approved. I paid fee late, after the mail form cic, till now my spouse didnt get biometric request.

your husband took biometrics again for PR ??

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
hey everyone! waiting for my husband Passport now :D and copr!

Just a quick question the Pre A service is not mandatory right?

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
TRV is not approved. I paid fee late, after the mail form cic, till now my spouse didnt get biometric request.

your husband took biometrics again for PR ??
Biometric for PR is different from biometric for TRV.
PR biometric can be used for TRV but not the other way around.
That is my real-life fresh experience.