+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
That’s great news congrats. Which visa office was your file sent to? :)
it looks like mine was CPCM as well but neither I nor my husband (PA) got notification email saying it got moved to the visa office. I surmised that from the additional document request letter that I got which instructed us to send it to CPCM and the letter was signed by a Visa Officer at CPCM.

Reactions: xMrsBee

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

A quick question. My spouse gave biometrics as part of visitor visa initiated this year. During payment for PR I didnt pay for biometrics, since my spouse biometerics were valid for another 10+years. Just an hour ago I received mail to pay biometrics fee.

Should I proceed and pay? (during initial payment it was strictly said not to pay extra money and there was a link to chcek biometrics validity)
Or call CIC first to chcek on this?

Its not about payment, I dont wnat to cause more delay in processing, please assist.
Hi .. was TRV approved? My husband also applied for TRV at the same time we filed PR application. It was not approved.
I was not sure if he will have to give biometrics again, so I just paid the biometrics fees with the application fees in advance to avoid any delays.
And just like all other applicants, he received letter for biometrics first.

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Our app was transferred to CPCM last 23rd October. I noticed a ghost update on my gckey yesterday, and thinking it might be a PPR soon or an additional document. Anyone here who had the same situation? How long will it take to receive the add doc email or decision made on ecas? Is it possible to receive those kind of updates during weekends? I’m just getting worried, and praying that it’s a good news for us. Thanks everyone!

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi! Our app was transferred to CPCM last 23rd October. I noticed a ghost update on my gckey yesterday, and thinking it might be a PPR soon or an additional document. Anyone here who had the same situation? How long will it take to receive the add doc email or decision made on ecas? Is it possible to receive those kind of updates during weekends? I’m just getting worried, and praying that it’s a good news for us. Thanks everyone!
Ghost updates usually means a good thing. So you probably might get PPR very soon. I have seen it happen to alot of people.
Every person application and process is different so its hard to say exactly when you will get decision made but dont worry it will be soon.
And yes its possible to get those updates on a Saturday. So just keep check your ecas and gckey account.

Reactions: mrs.ds

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Ghost updates usually means a good thing. So you probably might get PPR very soon. I have seen it happen to alot of people.
Every person application and process is different so its hard to say exactly when you will get decision made but dont worry it will be soon.
And yes its possible to get those updates on a Saturday. So just keep check your ecas and gckey account.

Thank you for a prompt response! Hoping that your username is a good sign for my question. Thank you!

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Did you get any update on your account yet? My ECAS still has no updates after “medical results have been received”

Last update was medical passed - oct 24, then I saw a ghost update yesterday, nothing was updated until now. Ecas still showing medical passed on line number 4 and that’s it.

Reactions: HRU

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Did you get any update on your account yet? My ECAS still has no updates after “medical results have been received”
I just got my AOR2 yesterday. My visa office is Kingston Jamaica. File was transferred on Nov 6. Medical and biometrics already done and passed.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I just got my AOR2 yesterday. My visa office is Kingston Jamaica. File was transferred on Nov 6. Medical and biometrics already done and passed.
Wow that’s awesome !! Congrats :) how did you get the notification of AOR2, was it emailed to you, or was it on ECAS?

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Last update was medical passed - oct 24, then I saw a ghost update yesterday, nothing was updated until now. Ecas still showing medical passed on line number 4 and that’s it.
I believe a ghost update is a good thing :) how did you know you got a ghost update, like did you get an email that “you have message in your account” and then when you checked nothing was there?

Me too though, after line four on ECAS, no updates hehe. I passed medical on October 25 And did biometrics on October 21. But I haven’t gotten any ghost updates or any updates at all yet haha.

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
I believe a ghost update is a good thing :) how did you know you got a ghost update, like did you get an email that “you have message in your account” and then when you checked nothing was there?

Me too though, after line four on ECAS, no updates hehe. I passed medical on October 25 And did biometrics on October 21. But I haven’t gotten any ghost updates or any updates at all yet haha.
Same for me, AR August 12, 2019 and then nothing after the medical was passed on October 31, 2019. We just keep waiting!

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018

I noticed the ghost update on my gckey account, the status was changed to application/profile updated but after opening the application there’s nothing changed/updated. Then when I returned to the previous page it went back to submitted.

until now, there were no updates from ecas nor gckey. Hoping for a good news this coming week.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys, since there isn’t an update on my account since medical exam, I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes. Does anyone have experience with ordering these notes?
- Which website should I order it from? Can I have a detailed explanation where and how to order them please?
- Is it safe to order it, will it affect my case?
- What kind of information can I expect to see in it/ Is it worth it?
Also, I am the sponsor, I am a Canadian citizen. The PA is not in Canada. How should I order the GCMS notes in this case then?
Thank you so much! :)

Last edited: