+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
My ECAS just says:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you a letter on October 6, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

5. this means that my application is not currently being processed by a Visa Office yet right?
Right. Mine is showing the same as yours. Im hoping they will start processing mine today.

Reactions: HRU

slochinexpert626

Oct 30, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted some clarity.
We just received passport request and are confused because they are asking for a photocopy of our passport along with two photos, which were already part of the original application we sent. We are from USA so we don't need a visa.

What is the purpose of this? And why are they not able to use the ones already in the original application? It's been less than 6 months and the only thing they would need is a return envelope, but they're not even receiving the actual passport... what would they be returning to us?

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted some clarity.
We just received passport request and are confused because they are asking for a photocopy of our passport along with two photos, which were already part of the original application we sent. We are from USA so we don't need a visa.

What is the purpose of this? And why are they not able to use the ones already in the original application? It's been less than 6 months and the only thing they would need is a return envelope, but they're not even receiving the actual passport... what would they be returning to us?

The 2 photos sent in the application were for your permanent residence card.

Do you have to send the copy of your passport to a different visa office?

Reactions: deepa_c

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Wow congrats! Would you share your timeline please? and where is the applicant from?
Aug. 19- AR
Sept 25- AOR
Sept 26- BIO req
Sept 27- SA AND Med request
Oct 1- Bio done
Oct. 4- Transfer to CPCM
Oct 9- Medical done
Oct. 15- Medical Passed
Oct. 30- Additional Docs Req
Nov. 11 - Addtl docs submitted
Nov. 13- Addtl docs received/review
Nov. 14- PPR

Reactions: HRU

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Decision Made on ECAS.... I am also freaking out.

Edit: Husband got passport request / PPR in email. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck everyone.
That’s great news congrats. Which visa office was your file sent to? :)

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Decision Made on ECAS.... I am also freaking out.

Edit: Husband got passport request / PPR in email. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck everyone.
Did the PA's ECAS showed when they started processing his application?

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Aug. 19- AR
Sept 25- AOR
Sept 26- BIO req
Sept 27- SA AND Med request
Oct 1- Bio done
Oct. 4- Transfer to CPCM
Oct 9- Medical done
Oct. 15- Medical Passed
Oct. 30- Additional Docs Req
Nov. 11 - Addtl docs submitted
Nov. 13- Addtl docs received/review
Nov. 14- PPR
Can you tell me when they started processing the PA's PR application? Thanks!

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
  1. We received **'*application for permanent residence on August 6, 2019.
  2. We started processing application on November 14, 2019.
  3. We sent *** medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received

They started processing on 14th and got PPR on 15th. Freaking out.

Below is timeline:

AOR OCT 9th
Medical request
BIL 15th oct
Sponsor approval 16th Oct
Medical email 18th Oct
Medical done 21 Oct
Biometric done 24 Oct
Transfer to CPM 23 Oct
Medical received 30th oct
PPR 15 November

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Did the PA's ECAS showed when they started processing his application?
My (sponsor's) ECAS and PA's ECAS are identical. Except PA's ECAS status updates are more directed to him.

PA's:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on November 14, 2019.
  3. We sent you a letter on October 20, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Mine:

1. We received PRIMARY APPLICANT's application for permanent residence on August 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing PRIMARY APPLICANT's application on November 14, 2019.
  3. We sent PRIMARY APPLICANT a letter on October 20, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent PRIMARY APPLICANT medical instructions on October 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent PRIMARY APPLICANT correspondence on November 13, 2019. If PRIMARY APPLICANT has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have PRIMARY APPLICANT do so as soon as possible. Please wait until PRIMARY APPLICANT receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.