FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Hi everyone,

Application received August 23
AOR1 September 27

I've noticed in the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=2067843252 that biometric and medical exam are requested just few days after AOR1 but I've got no more emails after AOR1, 16 days ago! Also I can't link my application to my online profile, seems like it's not started yet!
Is anything wrong or I'm just panicking too early?!

Thanks,
I'm on the same boat, they sent AOR On Sept. 29 but nothing after that. I sent an email and the agent said everything appeared to be fine, so I guess just wait and see.

Reactions: pardis.tabar

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I haven’t heard anything I don’t know what should I do I am so worried now
Did you try checking on ECAS with Sponsor UCI? Or try linking the application to GCKEY with PA details?

They must have opened your file yesterday and you should receive AOR today.

Reactions: Sadaf19

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
AR -August 08
AOR-October 17
I am able to see PA information on ECAS,
but can`t see the sponsor info on ECAS with sponsor`s UCI.
Is that normal?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
AR -August 08
AOR-October 17
I am able to see PA information on ECAS,
but can`t see the sponsor info on ECAS.
Is that normal?
sign in with sponsor details and you should be able to see both. If you sign in with PA details than only status for PA would show.

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Did you try checking on ECAS with Sponsor UCI? Or try linking the application to GCKEY with PA details?

They must have opened your file yesterday and you should receive AOR today.
No I am not able to check it ,because I hired a lawyer I called her Tuesday she said it will 3 months.but I am seeing most applicants already got it

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
I'm on the same boat, they sent AOR On Sept. 29 but nothing after that. I sent an email and the agent said everything appeared to be fine, so I guess just wait and see.
I feel better to see someone else is in the same situation! lol
Which email address did you send to?
Did you link your application to online account?

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi friends,

Need your help for few things, please help me out I am splitting as different post for clarity

Use a representative:
I received mail to pay biometrics, I paid by Oct 9 and uploaded through webform.

Below is the mail I received on Oct16
"We can confirm the reception of the documents.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly."

Is the first bold statement means my payment receipt accepted ?
2nd bold statement - should i upload in webform or send manual copy to CPC sydney ?

Please help

Last edited:

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
GC key:

I am able to link my application in GCKEY
but
when I did yesterday it was saying registration pending , to day it says submitted.

1) Is this normal ? registration pending and then submiited? (I didnt do anything for that)

2) What is submitted means

I didnt receive biometrics or medical request, I am worried.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2019
Bonjour
J'ai un représentant également, et je vérifie à Travers Escas
Je utilise le numéro de reçu de paiement
Mettez juste votre nom de famille pas de prénom
bonne chance

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Hello all,

App received Aug 7 2019. Still no AOR1 but I was able to link GCkey yesterday and checked ECAS today.

ECAS says this under the sponsor application:
https://imgur.com/YAtLZDO

ECAS shows this when I just log in:
https://imgur.com/H900blA

This would count as "ECAS says in progress" right? but no SA? Trying to understand where I am :)

Edit: Nevermind - husband just informed me he got AOR1.

Last edited:

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
I followed steps below:
Category: permanent residence
sub-category: family class (spouses)

application details:
*Please select one (required): Family Name, Given Name, and Date of Birth <-- select this, instead of "Application Number and Family Name" as shown in below post
provide details in each subsequent field but, add space in the end, as noted in the post below
Can I do it even if I have a representative ?

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
I feel better to see someone else is in the same situation! lol
Which email address did you send to?
Did you link your application to online account?
I used the webform, and I was able to link my application as soon as my husband received AOR (He's the sponsor).