Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
I sent mine on August 8th and still no reply as well... It's so frustrating!! especially when I see those who applied after that date getting an AOR. I don't know if it's because I sent it the week of a holiday but either it shouldn't affect it, I don't think.
If it's any consolation, I did get an AOR, but there's nothing on my file, like zero. And while most people get biometrics and medical requests I have nothing, so yeah, I have my file linked, but I don't think they've actually touched it hahaha

Reactions: HRU

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Just now in my ECAs it shows decision made under sponsor. What does that mean?
Have you tried looking at the spousal sponsorship thread pinned on here?

Happy4068

Feb 22, 2019
Yes I saw the thing is entire file is being processed by my immigration consultant and I have a very little access my friend.

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
If it's any consolation, I did get an AOR, but there's nothing on my file, like zero. And while most people get biometrics and medical requests I have nothing, so yeah, I have my file linked, but I don't think they've actually touched it hahaha
Same here! I remember when my friend got her AOR, immediately the next day she got her medical and biometrics request. But for me, I haven’t gotten anything of that sort. So I am so confused what is going on.

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
Hi

I'm also like you. I goy my AOR1 on 19 Sept. Then after that, NOTHING.
And I can't link my application.

I don't know how stressed to be in this situation

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Hi

Quick question, under "how many people in this application" did you put one or two? because I put two and was able to link. (we have no dependants, just make sure to include the sponsor in this one)

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi

Omg that is a long time with no response! :( I wonder why they are doing this. For linking application, what worked for me was choosing the given name and surname option and putting in 2 as the #of people in the application. That worked for me ‍♀ Nothing else did!

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Quick question, under "how many people in this application" did you put one or two? because I put two and was able to link. (we have no dependants, just make sure to include the sponsor in this one)
Me too! I put 2 and then it linked otherwise it wouldn’t.

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Just check on ecas and my application is showing in progress.
Application received on August 30
AOR October 3
I didnt receive an email.
I used my receipt number, sponsor name, date of birth and country to get access to my application on ecas.

damin20

Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone. Just check on ecas and my application is showing in progress.
Application received on August 30
AOR October 3
I didnt receive an email.
I used my receipt number, sponsor name, date of birth and country to get access to my application on ecas.
Could you please tell me what receipt number are you referring to?