josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Yes! Our application is from August 12, 2019, and I just received an email on January 13, 2020 that our file has been sent to the London Visa Office. Still waiting, just like you...

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hey does anyone know how long it usually take to hear back from the Visa office after you send in additional documents?
I do not think that Visa office is going to come back to you. In our case, it took 3 months from the moment that we uploaded an additional document until on-line status changed to Reviewing Additional document provided.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
After the file is sent to the Visa office, is there supposed to be a new line on ECAS that says "we started processing your application etc". My application has been transferred to London VO a little over a week ago (i found out in email), but there isnt any new update in ECAS or CICaccount. Does that mean they haven't opened my file yet?

Also, are the visa offices responsible for conducting the security tests and the eligibility tests?

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
After the file is sent to the Visa office, is there supposed to be a new line on ECAS that says "we started processing your application etc". My application has been transferred to London VO a little over a week ago (i found out in email), but there isnt any new update in ECAS or CICaccount. Does that mean they haven't opened my file yet?
Also, are the visa offices responsible for conducting the security tests and the eligibility tests?

grrrwill

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone know how long London VO takes to process an application once it's been transferred there?

Our timeline:

AR: August 12, 2019
AOR: October 17, 2019
SA: October 21, 2019
MR: October 23, 2019
Medical passed: November 5, 2019
BR: January 2, 2020
Biometrics received: January 3, 2020
Application sent to London VO: January 8, 2020

There was a delay because the first Biometrics request letter got held up in customs (so strange) and we had to contact IRCC via the webform to request a new letter, sent electronically this time.

Since getting the update that we've been transferred to London VO, we haven't received anything else... keeping our eyes peeled for updates. We're just so eager for this process to be complete.

Reactions: HRU

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello all,
Got a question if anyone can help.
Upon submitting my husband's application, I helped him fill most of it, but I did not sign USE OF REPRESENTATIVE form for myself. Should I submit this form with my signatures? In case I were to call IRCC for information for his sponsorship.
Also, Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM5475) --- what is the purpose of this form as I did not include this form either.
My husband is a Sep 23rd applicant. Last update: Medical Received.

Tony1988

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, my aor is also 12 August, 2019,
Medical pass. November 4th
Documents requested on 14th November 2019.
File moved to Mississauga from Delhi on 22 January 2020.

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
A day after uploading the additional documents IRCC requested to GCKEY i saw the below pasted message which hasnt changed to reviewing your documents. Anyone else In the same position? Anyone uploaded to Gckey? What does your say?

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
A day after uploading the additional documents IRCC requested to GCKEY i saw the below pasted message which hasnt changed to reviewing your documents. Anyone else In the same position? Anyone uploaded to Gckey? What does your say?

• The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
We were in the same situation. The status was like this for 3 months and then changed to

• We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
We were in the same situation. The status was like this for 3 months and then changed to

• We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Are you an August applicant? At what stage are you now? I have to wait for the CSQ as im going to Quebec and the wait is around 5 months, without it they can make a decision.
After seeing REVIEWING DOCUMENTS how long after did you get an email or something??

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Are you an August applicant? At what stage are you now? I have to wait for the CSQ as im going to Quebec and the wait is around 5 months, without it they can make a decision.
After seeing REVIEWING DOCUMENTS how long after did you get an email or something??
We are August 16, 2019 applicants. Our application was moved to London VO 3 weeks after Reviewing document update on GCKey.
There were no any e-mails related to document upload or review.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
As'salam o Alaikum
I haven't created any account of GCKey etc for any updates regarding my application. They sends me the updates through email. My application moved to LVO on 13th January, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney NS. But on www.cic.gc.ca it only shows that medical results have been received and Permanent Application Status shows "in process".

Can anyone please let me know is it mandatory to create GCkey account to receive further updates or they will contact me through emails as I received earlier and secondly, please also let me know how much I will have to wait for AoR2 from LVO regarding receipt of my application and starts processing. Thank you please