+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
Thanks alot.. I am still waiting for my biometrics request I have our medicals finished and passed too so just confirming whether I missed the email if it was just email notification.
Thanks
You got medicals before BR?..What about SA?

Jedy1

May 27, 2015
I applied for my wife's PR. She is in India right now.

Application received: Aug 6, 2019
AOR: Oct 9, 2019
No update since then.

People who sent application after me have got their SA, Biometrics and Medicals by now. And I am still waiting for the update. Should I call CIC office? Will they answer?

What could be the problem?

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
Yes I got SA as well but only pending on BR not sure my online account shows we dont need fingerprints at this time and ecas shows no notes about biometrics request too..
Pretty sure you going to need Biometrics. I don`t have SA, but today I received BR.

ChaoticRandom

Sep 20, 2019
Just got my SA today (application received August 12th). We also got the Biometrics request but my wife lives in a city without a vfs centre. Should I expect the medical request soon as well? It would be best if we can get them done together.

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
Hi all I was already requested for BIOMETRIC payment then my husband paid and send the receipt through web form after 5 days he received a message like this below I anyone have situation the same I'm worried. What should we do next?
"
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
Don`t worry about the letter from IRCC. It was send because your husband uploaded your biometrics trough the web form. If you want your husband, no matter the the fact that he is your sponsor, to receive and seek information from IRCC on your behalf, you can send Use of Representative form trough the web form. The form is not mandatory and they send this generic letter to many people.

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Got medicals request today.

This is what GCKEY account status shows for all items in case anyone's curious:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No further update under ECAS. I reckon they take a day or so to update if they so much as send a message in the gckey account.

Last edited:

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
Hi friends,

Need your help for few things, please help me out I am splitting as different post for clarity

Use a representative:
I received mail to pay biometrics, I paid by Oct 9 and uploaded through webform.

Below is the mail I received on Oct16
"We can confirm the reception of the documents.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly."

Is the first bold statement means my payment receipt accepted ?
2nd bold statement - should i upload in webform or send manual copy to CPC sydney ?

Please help
Hi good day! I am asking about the this matter I received the same message too since my husband was paying my biometric and he also send it to webform. I am worried if we will send explanation or what did you do. Thank you so much and God bless.

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
Don`t worry about the letter from IRCC. It was send because your husband uploaded your biometrics trough the web form. If you want your husband, no matter the the fact that he is your sponsor, to receive and seek information from IRCC on your behalf, you can send Use of Representative form trough the web form. The form is not mandatory and they send this generic letter to many people.
Thank you so much. I feel relieved.

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I applied for my wife's PR. She is in India right now.

Application received: Aug 6, 2019
AOR: Oct 9, 2019
No update since then.

People who sent application after me have got their SA, Biometrics and Medicals by now. And I am still waiting for the update. Should I call CIC office? Will they answer?

What could be the problem?
I received the AoR on Oct 9 as well and have no update since. I just got off the phone with IRCC and they advised that the SA is under review currently. Perhaps due to them missing 3 weeks of apps has slowed things down for the moment?

Jedy1

May 27, 2015
I received the AoR on Oct 9 as well and have no update since. I just got off the phone with IRCC and they advised that the SA is under review currently. Perhaps due to them missing 3 weeks of apps has slowed things down for the moment?
Let's hope so. Keep me posted if you receive any update. I can be reached on jaytrivedi.ca@gmail.com
Thanks for your message. It means I am not alone.

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Today I received an email saying that they have moved my husband's application to CPC Mississauga.

However, we are still waiting for Bio metrics Request letter... I paid the biometrics fee on Oct 15/19.. we received an email on Oct 22 saying they confirmed the receipt of the fee and will be transferred to the officer in charge..

Medical was requested on Oct 18/19...

Application Received (AR) Aug 1
ECAS says In Progress Oct 9
AOR1 Oct 10
SA Oct 15
Biometrics Fee Oct 15
Confirmation of receipt BR Fee Oct 22
Medical Request 2019-10-18