avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Anyone who received FN on October 11 still waiting for Nomination?

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Here comes the good news for me. Got nomination letter today. Please find the updated timeline in my signature.

They tried to contact my employer three times on different -2 days but my employer never responded to their call. Today they call me and asked for alternate number of anyone from my company who can verify my employment. I provided the new contact details of someone and after one hour I got the nomination.

I am sure Alberta is giving to nominationeveryone to whomever they have sent NOI. So just sit tight and I wish you best of luck you all. Thanks for keeping the moral high :)

Harwinder1983

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

Here comes the good news for me. Got nomination letter today. Please find the updated timeline in my signature.

They tried to contact my employer three times on different -2 days but my employer never responded to their call. Today they call me and asked for alternate number of anyone from my company who can verify my employment. I provided the new contact details of someone and after one hour I got the nomination.

I am sure Alberta is giving to nominationeveryone to whomever they have sent NOI. So just sit tight and I wish you best of luck you all. Thanks for keeping the moral high :)
Ur time line plz?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi Guys,

Ohh woow.. finally.. thats a great news.. all the best ...

Reactions: Alberta18

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IELTS score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IELTS score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.
No need to update the latest score if your first score is still valid for a long time. Even in my case, first IELTS score is better. It doesnt matter. Do not disturb your profile much until it is too important

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
No need to update the latest score if your first score is still valid for a long time. Even in my case, first IELTS score is better. It doesnt matter. Do not disturb your profile much until it is too important
Thanks vis.sneha for the response. So you are also using the old IELTS score, this will give me some relief that I am not the odd one out.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Yes. Using old one. My reliable consultant assured me.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

On nice, finally. I've been following your update. I knew how worried you were. Congratulations going forward.

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Congratulations

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi Guys,

Congratulations