Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
No. That persons docx were delivered on 20. The due date to send docx was 24.
Ahh okay my bad. I read it half asleep thinking the documents were delivered on the 24th. There was me getting excited about being super close to that date. Maybe will be next week for me now then.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Ahh okay my bad. I read it half asleep thinking the documents were delivered on the 24th. There was me getting excited about being super close to that date. Maybe will be next week for me now then.
Haha its okay. Am excited too and was hoping to recieve it this week but I guess I will get it next week. However, if you get one plz update it

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Haha its okay. Am excited too and was hoping to recieve it this week but I guess I will get it next week. However, if you get one plz update it
Most certainly will do. Fingers are crossed!

chris_n

Sep 3, 2019
EE profile creation: July 21 /19
CRS: 421
NOC: 2173
NOI received: July 23/19
NOI answer: July 24/19
Checklist received: July 25/19
Documents Sent: Aug 17/19
Documents reached: Aug 20/19
File number received: Sept 20/19
Nomination received: na
ITA: na

This is a good thread to share info. Good luck everyone!

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
It seems like it doesn't matter when they get the document, it's the from last date of document submission then add 1 month
No its not. There r ppl who got file numbers exactly after 1 month of their docx being delivered and few got in 28 days too.

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Still awaiting for file number. Seeking info, just incase the forms submitted is not satisfied or incomplete or any issues. Will the ainp authority inform rejection etc. Or will give time to re submit the documents missing or re submit all other documents etc.
I am so curious that until now I did not receive file number. My documents was reached on 29th August. I received NOI on 31st July.

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can you people advise if we should contact ainp authority to check the status of our documents submitted. And why did not receive file number.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Still awaiting for file number. Seeking info, just incase the forms submitted is not satisfied or incomplete or any issues. Will the ainp authority inform rejection etc. Or will give time to re submit the documents missing or re submit all other documents etc.
I am so curious that until now I did not receive file number. My documents was reached on 29th August. I received NOI on 31st July.
I have the same timeline. Just relax will get by next week. Also, if there is any incomplete form they will inform youbto send it and wont reject it

Reactions: Vivekverma202

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I contacted them last wweekand they actually process based on time they recieve.Last fri they were at 19th.On monday they reachef 20th.I believe some people from 22nd recieved theirs so its progressing.Mine is 27th so I will share when it gets to me.Also I would imagine some days they may have recieved alot so it may take a while to move to another date.

Reactions: Chloe Wang

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Ok.Great.They moving fast.Let us know when you recieve.Its sure to come by tomorrow
I received my file yesterday. It said document delivery Aug 23. Also barcodes on my AINP012 were small so better reprint your application without changing any information using PDF printer

Reactions: Chloe Wang