MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
NOC: 3012
15 August: NOI received
17 August: NOI accepted
20 August: Document Checklist and AINP012 Form received
07 September: Documents couriered via FedEx
11 September: Documents delivered and received.
17 October: File number received.
Nomination: 22 October.
ITA : waiting
Hi
I am also awaiting nomination. FN recieved 22nd oct .
I wanted to ask did you recieve any call before nomination? Or they contacted your employer

Reactions: Alberta18

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi
I am also awaiting nomination. FN recieved 22nd oct .
I wanted to ask did you recieve any call before nomination? Or they contacted your employer
We are on same boat. I also received the FN on 22nd Oct. I am also hoping to get nomination sooner, but this wait time time is really........ have no words. I just talked to AINP customer care and they said average time for EE files to get nomination is 3-4 months but every profile is different. Finger crossed.

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
We are on same boat. I also received the FN on 22nd Oct. I am also hoping to get nomination sooner, but this wait time time is really........ have no words. I just talked to AINP customer care and they said average time for EE files to get nomination is 3-4 months but every profile is different. Finger crossed.
Hi I am hoping it is not goig to take this much time. We will get it soon. Are you based in India?

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Has your employer provided the info they needed??
2 of 3 replied their email already, I am sure AINP can see the email today morning. There is one contact person left the company and his email is not working, don't know what I can do for that.
I was expecting confirmation call from AINP but nothing yet

deemah9

Aug 28, 2019
2 of 3 replied their email already, I am sure AINP can see the email today morning. There is one contact person left the company and his email is not working, don't know what I can do for that.
I was expecting confirmation call from AINP but nothing yet
Oh wow.. i guess they will contact.. make sure your phone is all day and night..lol .. where are you ?