+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

xavilor

Mar 19, 2019
Did anybody approved before they stopped doing face to face interviews have any news about phone or possible face to face interviews?

kegsey07

Apr 14, 2020
Can anyone confirm for me, are both you and your spouse required to attend for the landing interview or can you go on your own? My husband is stuck away with work and I’m worried he might not make it back if they call me.

Rozalinda

Dec 30, 2018
Did anybody approved before they stopped doing face to face interviews have any news about phone or possible face to face interviews?
My interview was scheduled on the 21 st of March at the Etobicoke Office and 2 days before my interview, I got an e mail saying that Interviews will be hold by phone, however, till this day I still have not received anything from them.

xavilor

Mar 19, 2019
My interview was scheduled on the 21 st of March at the Etobicoke Office and 2 days before my interview, I got an e mail saying that Interviews will be hold by phone, however, till this day I still have not received anything from them.
thank you for your update. I hope these interviews will start again soon. Good luck

mf2040

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hello everyone!

Just received an email Apr 16th, my file has been transferred to the Vancouver office to further determine eligibility. Does this mean that an interview will be scheduled? Would anyone in the same situation please let me know if they have had an interview scheduled at all?

Thank you!

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hello everyone!

Just received an email Apr 16th, my file has been transferred to the Vancouver office to further determine eligibility. Does this mean that an interview will be scheduled? Would anyone in the same situation please let me know if they have had an interview scheduled at all?

Thank you!
Most likely an interview - I mean relationship interview - each person per time. And also prepare for a very long time waiting, let say 12-18 more months.

Reactions: mf2040

Boilon

Aug 15, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Just received an update on our PR application after about 4-6 weeks of nothing (Covid related probably). We got AIP / Decision Made which is great so we are just waiting on the interview office in Vancouver (which is again likely closed) unless they are going to do phone interviews which I heard they were doing for some a few weeks ago back.
I guess it is more of a waiting game still, but at least the guessing game of DM/AIP is over. Hope others who were left in limbo get some closure/notice this week/early next week.

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Has anybody been contacted to do the interview by phone?

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Has anybody been contacted to do the interview by phone?
No nothing. Had AIP, SA & DM March 10th and then confirmation that the interviews had been suspended for the time being. Nothing since but it's not a surprise given where we're at with Covid-19.

TOAidy

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Toronto, ON
After we got a DM on the SA side on March 19, we got another update today April 23 on the PA side. Apparently, the PA application was transferred to Etobicoke.

Our original CPC is Mississauga, and our application was received August 23, 2019. Please let us know if anyone else is in the same boat in terms of application transfer -- getting really worried here.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows:
Etobicoke IRCC
5353 Dundas Street West,
Suite 105,
Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.