+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I'm so stoked for all of you guys, seeing everybody getting their DMs, AIPs and invites... But every day that goes by, I'm getting more and more worried. Our reception date is August 2nd 2019, and haven't heard anything from them since the medical request on Dec 8th. GCKey/ECAS haven't even updated since the physician sent the results on January 3rd.

Is it normal that so many people later in August are getting their DMs/Landing invitations, and we're stuck at a standstill like that? I'm incredibly stressed out. Money is getting tighter by the day, and I can't wait for him to get his card. :(

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I'm so stoked for all of you guys, seeing everybody getting their DMs, AIPs and invites... But every day that goes by, I'm getting more and more worried. Our reception date is August 2nd 2019, and haven't heard anything from them since the medical request on Dec 8th. GCKey/ECAS haven't even updated since the physician sent the results on January 3rd.

Is it normal that so many people later in August are getting their DMs/Landing invitations, and we're stuck at a standstill like that? I'm incredibly stressed out. Money is getting tighter by the day, and I can't wait for him to get his card. :(
From what I know.. dont get worried, every application is different and hence, it’s processed differently. Eventually you’ll hear good news, just hang on tight :) good luck to you

Reactions: Bukols

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020

You can by all means call IRCC and ask what's going on with your application. You can also order GCMS notes.

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Anybody know how to contact CIC over the phone ?
Which numbers do I have to enter to talk to an agent?
Here is IRCC's number: 1-888-242-2100
To talk directly with an agent press: 3-4-1-0

Reactions: Elk-hunter

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
From what I know.. dont get worried, every application is different and hence, it’s processed differently. Eventually you’ll hear good news, just hang on tight :) good luck to you
Thanks! That's what I'm hoping. Crossing my fingers it's just typical IRCC-being-disorganized kind of stuff, and not something else. There shouldn't be any issues with the background check, my boyfriend is a model citizen and never got in any kind of trouble.