+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

ec116

Feb 4, 2020
For anyone got their landing interview at the Vancouver office, the process is super fast! I only waited for 5 mins and the interview wrapped up in 10mins. Good luck!!

Reactions: TheUltimateLurker

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi,

After AIP and DM, for the landing interview, do we get the option of choosing the date, time and location?

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody.
Is here some body who hasn`t gotten their Landing interview for Vancouver Office ?
We got AIP on Febr 28. I send a case specific Inquiry a week later.Response was that we SHOULD hear
something by May28 latest.
Looking on our Spreedsheet this sounds weird to me/

smellingland

Dec 12, 2019
We just had our Interview in Vancouver yesterday. What a weird office. You have to knock on a door and hand your interview invitation to the guy who opens the door for you. After that you are asked to take a seat. Waiting time for us was around 40 minutes. When your name gets called, you go to one of three booths where the interview will take place. The interview consisted of the standard questions and the interviewing officer was super nice. It took max. 10 minutes to complete the interview and sign all papers.

Now I just have to update SIN and MSP and then we're done :)

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
We just had our Interview in Vancouver yesterday. What a weird office. You have to knock on a door and hand your interview invitation to the guy who opens the door for you. After that you are asked to take a seat. Waiting time for us was around 40 minutes. When your name gets called, you go to one of three booths where the interview will take place. The interview consisted of the standard questions and the interviewing officer was super nice. It took max. 10 minutes to complete the interview and sign all papers.

Now I just have to update SIN and MSP and then we're done :)
May I ask how long after your medicals you got your interview letter? I passed the medicals on Feb 28 and have no idea what to expect next, thanks in advance :)

smellingland

Dec 12, 2019
May I ask how long after your medicals you got your interview letter? I passed the medicals on Feb 28 and have no idea what to expect next, thanks in advance :)
Timeline:
Received: Aug 13
AOR: Sep 20
OWP received: Jan 13 (was delayed due to insufficient fees, even though I had paid the right amount)
Medical passed: Dec 31
Request for additional info regarding military service: Jan 29
SA: Feb 26
AIP/DM: Feb 26
Interview invitation: Feb 28 (Vancouver)
Interview: March 10

• Love
Reactions: Amy23

sarahurc

Mar 10, 2020
We got the invite to the landing interview, which included the instruction to bring "proof of cohabitation." It seems like an Ottawa office thing. I guess just bring bills, ID, etc. with the same address? Anyone else with any experience/advice?

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
We got the invite to the landing interview, which included the instruction to bring "proof of cohabitation." It seems like an Ottawa office thing. I guess just bring bills, ID, etc. with the same address? Anyone else with any experience/advice?
Haven't had my interview yet, but I would bring both our drivers' licenses and lease. Should be more than enough.

Reactions: sarahurc

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I need help my sa received 20 February dm but pa 3 March transfer to etobicoke today I see ecas he update pa side we received your application

JamesBarnes

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi! Ottawa office here too. We got asked the same thing. Looks like its their template :)

Reactions: sarahurc

Boilon

Aug 15, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Hello everybody.
Is here some body who hasn`t gotten their Landing interview for Vancouver Office ?
We got AIP on Febr 28. I send a case specific Inquiry a week later.Response was that we SHOULD hear
something by May28 latest.
Looking on our Spreedsheet this sounds weird to me/
My partner has not had their landing interview for Vancouver Office yet we are still waiting. But, we are also still waiting for DM/AIP , but we have SA for myself... we had to get an a NEW police record check , which we have done and are waiting to hear back (uploaded the police record last Monday). Hope to hear something pretty soon...