+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
hi , i got request from IRCC today they need Police certificate fingerprint check ,
Did any one got this request ? and where can i do it in Toronto ?
thanks

TheUltimateLurker

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Looks like some July applicants who had insufficient payment (and resubmitted at the end of September) for OWP have been getting approved this past week.

That could mean us, August applicants who had insufficient payment (and resubmitted at the start of October) for OWP could be getting approved soon :)

Very exciting!

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
hi , i got request from IRCC today they need Police certificate fingerprint check ,
Did any one got this request ? and where can i do it in Toronto ?
thanks
Its RCMP fingerprints they need (its not biometrics). Some applicants have gotten requests for it. It's part of the background check where they need to check your record for Canada.
Although, I do not know what basis to request them, some people whom the BGC have started processing (in August group chat), some got the request for fingerprints and some haven't. I believe it all depends on who's handling your case.
Search in google RCMP fingerprinting near you for places to do it.

Reactions: mohamedbarbary

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Its RCMP fingerprints they need (its not biometrics). Some applicants have gotten requests for it. It's part of the background check where they need to check your record for Canada.
Although, I do not know what basis to request them, some people whom the BGC have started processing (in August group chat), some got the request for fingerprints and some haven't. I believe it all depends on who's handling your case.
Search in google RCMP fingerprinting near you for places to do it.
Thank you

Reactions: TheUltimateLurker

Romesha

Aug 5, 2019
Hi everyone I regarding the medical, the paper that was sent from cic to present to the doctor.

Is the doctor supposed to return the paper to you?

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A few days ago we got a request to provide more details on my wife`s work history and education including her Supervising professor and name of her publications.
I am confused because her PR application is based on sponsorship and not on her education.
Anybody had that before?

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
A few days ago we got a request to provide more details on my wife`s work history and education including her Supervising professor and name of her publications.
I am confused because her PR application is based on sponsorship and not on her education.
Anybody had that before?

I received same thing, although I missed
to fill out something’s in the background declaration and I was ask to send my CV. Where your wife ask to send her CV as well ?

Reactions: Elk-hunter

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received same thing, although I missed
to fill out something’s in the background declaration and I was ask to send my CV. Where your wife ask to send her CV as well ?
Yes she was asked to send a CV to

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
We just got a request for a police certificate from the USA :( I was hoping that since my husband had been living here for over six months, they wouldn't need one from his country. We need to have the police check to CIC by February 20th, but what if it takes a long time for the FBI to get to the request? Where do we have to go to get fingerprints done? Google hasn't been super helpful.