+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Today's update, new portal shows oath scheduled for September 08, 2021. Haven’t received any details on the email yet
That was quick after ceremony turns to in progress. Congratulations. What's your office? and is your file urgent processing?

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Nice did you bribe the ircc officer ?
I was thinking, you mentioned a second "Physical Presence" check poped up on your gmcs files. Maybe they check that for both Citizenship requirements as well as for Permanent Residency in case you travelled a lot after applying...

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I was thinking, you mentioned a second "Physical Presence" check poped up on your gmcs files. Maybe they check that for both Citizenship requirements as well as for Permanent Residency in case you travelled a lot after applying...
No i did not travel alot , just two trips but the second trip was way too long like almost year and a half so i do not know what they are doing. The thing is if they ar going to refuse they might as well just refuse and return the application. Now after 2 to 3 years if they return my app its not fair.

laura28390

Jan 29, 2016
I've updated the spreadsheet. Please post an update once you receive the oath invite email, thanks!

Also, could you please provide your "Decision Made" date? Generally, this is same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed".
Where can i find the spreadsheet? Could you share the link?