+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
But you dont have any delay/issue from rcmp dept.
Its only the physical presence as far as i see, just with cbsa.

when did you apply for gcms - how many days before?
I thought to wait for requesting gcms, may be i should do it today since it takes anyway more than 30-40 days.
yes there is a delay issue , i had to email them to ask about the status of my querry. From CBSA its in delay. Still waiting for travel history report.

i applied on 27th July, normally it does not take that long but i guess its taking way too long now. Even to email and ask them about it, takes 2 to 3 days for them to reply. And do not put another request if you already have one in process it will be considered as duplicate.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
yes there is a delay issue , i had to email them to ask about the status of my querry. From CBSA its in delay. Still waiting for travel history report.

i applied on 27th July, normally it does not take that long but i guess its taking way too long now. Even to email and ask them about it, takes 2 to 3 days for them to reply. And do not put another request if you already have one in process it will be considered as duplicate.
CBSA: No i actually forgot about cbsa entry-exit i requested ;) and suddenly couple of mails with 2 part document. i think that it came in a month time but not sure why its getting delayed for you as i received it 7 days ago.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
CBSA: No i actually forgot about cbsa entry-exit i requested ;) and suddenly couple of mails with 2 part document. i think that it came in a month time but not sure why its getting delayed for you as i received it 7 days ago.
They already sent me a notice of extension. I dont know why it is getting delayed for me. Probably IRCC/CBSA in Montreal want me to move out from Quebec.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
They already sent me a notice of extension. I dont know why it is getting delayed for me. Probably IRCC/CBSA in Montreal want me to move out from Quebec.
Seems you have less than 50 records hence delaying more as it takes more time to fetch and they sent me on time because i have more than 700 entry/exits ;) (same like how they process late 2020 applicants for DM and oath while leaving 2019 and early 2020 applicants)

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Seems you have less than 50 records hence delaying more as it takes more time to fetch and they sent me on time because i have more than 700 entry/exits ;) (same like how the process late 2020 applicants for DM and oath while leaving 2019 and early 2020 applicants)
I guess they have the ability to time travel. Marvel should make a movie on IRCC and CBSA both . I can see Thanos like my comment already.

el02220

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
So as i requested Notes from RCMP i got this reply

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Access to Information and Privacy Branch is unable to process requests such as this. These requests are handled by the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services.

Still waiting on GCMS notes from IRCC way past the due date.
IRCC is anyways handling Afghan helpline, they will not reply

Reactions: luvtrump

el02220

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
this is latest that i received

"Due to the current events, many of our resources have been redirected to support the Afghanistan dedicated phone line. As a result, you will not get a reply to this enquiry. A limited amount of agents remain available for telephone enquiries related to urgent cases only until further notice."
Whats more fishy is that iRCC sent me three mails for a request stating that they are tied up with Afghan helpline . This is latest I got.

"In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

• Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • Changes in contact information
  • Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Whats more fishy is that iRCC sent me three mails for a request stating that they are tied up with Afghan helpline . This is latest I got.

"In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

• Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
I got the very same reply. This is a new policy and dont know how long it will continue . Since it's a new getaway for ircc might take another year.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

I got the very same reply. This is a new policy and dont know how long it will continue . Since it's a new getaway for ircc might take another year.
Same nonsense response i got on 30th after 27 days post submission of webform.
My wife got reply from cic on 11th(even though we submitted webform on same day) which was not having this intelligent excuse but they changed that after 11th Aug.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I was checking USA immigration website contact us and nowhere it says Due to Coronavirus or Due to the situation in Afghanistan. Im pretty sure IRCC is playing us.
IRCC is like a political party's TV channel trumpeting things for their own selfish shameless act(to hide their lazy processing times due to their lazy unquestioned/non-governed/unaccountable officers).

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
IRCC is like a political party's TV channel trumpeting things for their own selfish shameless act(to hide their lazy processing times due to their lazy unquestioned/non-governed/unaccountable officers).
i wonder why polar bears are suffering because all the seals are working in IRCC

vlee0601

Feb 10, 2020
I checked my application status yesterday, it showed my oath ceremony will be held in Feb 2022. I’m happy and confused: why they schedule my ceremony 6 months after today? Is that normal?

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Passport request yesterday: Montreal gives no Oaths but is working...

I am wondering why people speak so often of translations if it seems to me every passport, even, say, a French one, will have all in English as well.