February 8th, 2011 (CIC MISS)
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
RE-DO December 15th, 2011
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
May 10th, 2011- PASSED and informed the same day :-)
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Hey, I have noticed that the IRCC does not allow us to talk to their agents on the phone anymore ("due to a large numbre of cals").

Do they at least act on the information we send them on the webform?

A few months ago, I would update my address on the webform, and they would NEVER change it in their systems: the only way to succeed in updating your address was by talking to an agent on the phone.

But now they don't answer phones anymore.

So I wonder... What should I do?

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Thank you for the response.

It is Montreal.

How do I find such email?

The only regional email I have of their is the one they used for passport pages request, which they say I should use exclusively for that purpose.

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Thank you for the response.

It is Montreal.

How do I find such email?

The only regional email I have of their is the one they used for passport pages request, which they say I should use exclusively for that purpose.
I wish I can help. I am in London and I got their email from a friend when I wanted to email them. Try visiting their office and talk to the security.
1010 Rue Saint-Antoine O, Montréal, QC H3C 1B2

Reactions: Flandernss

tdelyte

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
ANKARA, TURKEY
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)
Try to contact your local IRCC office by email
I already have - I’ve contacted my MP, IRCC minister and called/written IRCC directly - it’s all shocking and disheartening for all those waiting from 2019…hopefully some people on here get some good news soon!

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
I already have - I’ve contacted my MP, IRCC minister and called/written IRCC directly - it’s all shocking and disheartening for all those waiting from 2019…hopefully some people on here get some good news soon!
Has the IRCC even been responding written messages at all?

tdelyte

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
ANKARA, TURKEY
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Has the IRCC even been responding written messages at all?
Just the following generic email most others received:

*** This is an automated reply. This email address is not monitored, do not reply to this email ***

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Client Support Centre (CSC) COVID Special Assistance Unit (CSAU).

Please note that as this email address is not monitored, you will not receive a reply to your email.
Further to advice from Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer and local health authorities, IRCC offices’ employees who can telework are doing so in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.

Reactions: Flandernss

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Some people mentioned "Oath letter". Do you guys know if the Oath invitation, or FP requests, are sent by snail mail?
I hope, if that is the case, that the tracker will reliably indicate that?

Hash1979

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Some people mentioned "Oath letter". Do you guys know if the Oath invitation, or FP requests, are sent by snail mail?
I hope, if that is the case, that the tracker will reliably indicate that?
Both are send by email I.E. Oath Invitation & F.P. Requests.