+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Wait a second. You were absent for 634 days from Canada. Well, I never knew this and this explains why your residency is still in Progress. You should have mentioned this earlier :)
lol i forgot to mention it but still its no reason to be a delay for 24 months . But again they can refuse to accept and send it back , my new physical presence is well within the time without alot of absence . So , i do not know where this is heading.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lol i forgot to mention it but still its no reason to be a delay for 24 months . But again they can refuse to accept and send it back , my new physical presence is well within the time without alot of absence . So , i do not know where this is heading.
I agree with the delay part. 24 months delay without an RQ or progress is abysmal.

Reactions: luvtrump

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Wait a second. You were absent for 634 days from Canada!!!? Well, I never knew this and this explains why your residency is still in Progress. You should have mentioned this earlier :)

634 days is a LOT of days ! And on top of that, you applied without a buffer (0.5 days isn't a buffer).

I've been absent for 44 days only and even then, I've received a request to submit all the pages of my passport to verify physical presence.

But I agree, you should have received RQ by now if they wanted to verify presence. You've been waiting too long without an update, which is bad.
But it shouldnt matter how many days are absent/present as long as he is exactly having qualified days. It should be a simple query within the 5 year range to get the number of days of stay inside Canada after billions of dollars spent on IT for CIC's IT automated systems. Common, its not a big deal, its just a simple report to tell the days stayed within the date range.

I highly doubt that we have some stupid process blocking these edgy applicants which they are yet to address and harm the applicants by pouring more waiting period.

Reactions: luvtrump

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Probably or might be on a vacation somewhere in the caribbeans. The thing Im confused is that the gcms notes i got last month did not mention anything nor the note nor the person info or that my file was with him but the file was updated by him in first week of May , it should have shown on the notes.

Any how I got no idea why it has to be assessed by a level 2 officer , maybe coz my physical presence is 1095.5, oh and I was absent for 634 days in my physical presence, could be the reason. He mentions in the notes for physical file location refer to him.

Ill keep ordering notes every month only then I can know where my file is or what is happening with my file.
Is your criminality again redone and extended with new date?
Mine will expire in Oct2021 hence asking how they do and what they do after that date before oath.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
But it shouldnt matter how many days are absent/present as long as he is exactly having qualified days. It should be a simple query within the 5 year range to get the number of days of stay inside Canada after billions of dollars spent on IT for CIC's IT automated systems. Common, its not a big deal, its just a simple report to tell the days stayed within the date range.

I highly doubt that we have some stupid process blocking these edgy applicants which they are yet to address and harm the applicants by pouring more waiting period.
Actually there is no clarity to what is going on. I already have one Eligiblity Assessment -Residence pass they put another one too which is in progress. Lets see I get my another GCMS first week of August.

Reactions: harirajmohan

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Is your criminality again redone and extended with new date?
Mine will expire in Oct2021 hence asking how they do and what they do after that date before oath.
I do not know that yet. Notes from CSIS are coming by mail eventhough i requested email. RCMP notes come next month. App reason still says TFR Clearances. I do not see anywhere in my notes for a new criminality check. Its all same , done in 2019 .

Reactions: harirajmohan

el02220

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Why'd you pay $5 if you were applying for notes for yourself. Next time around, apply under the Privacy Act when you are applying notes for yourself, there's no fee.
thanks for letting me know, I requested them again this time for free. WHat should i look for in GCMS notes, its a dump of 57 page info.

el02220

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Look for transfers. Paper file history. File history and very important " Officer notes".
nothing in there, its says file at local IRCC , last notes said passport coy received, fingerprints received criminality check passed. it also says its assigned to LJ4035S and Due date is 24th Jul. Does that mean they have to move it to next step by Jul 24th ?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
nothing in there, its says file at local IRCC , last notes said passport coy received, fingerprints received criminality check passed. it also says its assigned to LJ4035S and Due date is 24th Jul. Does that mean they have to move it to next step by Jul 24th ?
Nop due date means nothing, they can extend it if they want. Your file is in normal process.

Reactions: el02220

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Due date, generally, is set to 10 months after IP. In your case, it might have been extended after the previous set of due dates expired. Those dates don't mean much IMO.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Ah got it now. I should take the person who has my file on a dinner
Naa you need to take them to space on virgin galactic and push them from space to earth with a parachute , next morning you will have Canadian passport delivered at your door. I am about to order my Canadian certificate and passport from Ali express. might get it by september .

• Haha