+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mate

Did you call them to confirm that was a genuine email from IRCC? Maybe it was just a system glitch?
Yeah I called them today, the agent was really nice and told me that my PR application is long closed and she couldn’t find any note or anything on the file recently to justify that email I got, she just asked me to disregard that mail.

Reactions: baltzly

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Planning to land in July from India (If flights resume operations). Apart from 14 days of quarantine, what is the process at Toronto Pearson Intl Airport to be followed for COPR. I heard we need some App to be downloaded, can someone who has recently landed shed light on this. Cheers ! Stay Safe !

dvkh

Jun 2, 2019
I submitted my PR application (Express Entry track) in August 2019 and now still waiting for their final answer. After 10 months, they asked me to submit an additional form (IMM 5532) Anyone else received this request? Who else is waiting for their result? It's extremely frustrating that a promise of 6 months PR application has resulted only in a request for additional form after 10 months.

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
I submitted my PR application (Express Entry track) in August 2019 and now still waiting for their final answer. After 10 months, they asked me to submit an additional form (IMM 5532) Anyone else received this request? Who else is waiting for their result? It's extremely frustrating that a promise of 6 months PR application has resulted only in a request for additional form after 10 months.
Happy that you have got a response...in my case..I'm also august 1st aor..but no sign of anything. They are showing some progress in your case..

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019
Can someone who landed in July, share their experience. COVID 19 has affected our lives dramatically and we hear new regulations almost every other day. It would be insightful if someone can share their personal experience as it will help relax our anxiety.

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Can someone who landed in July, share their experience. COVID 19 has affected our lives dramatically and we hear new regulations almost every other day. It would be insightful if someone can share their personal experience as it will help relax our anxiety.
I have just received my landing confirmation through the online application (a pdf file was sent). I am an inland FSW applicant with COPR documents in hand since May 11 2020.

Reactions: Abhijeet.katte

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I have just received my landing confirmation through the online application (a pdf file was sent). I am an inland FSW applicant with COPR documents in hand since May 11 2020.
Congratulations.

Reactions: zoug86

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
IF that is the case, I believe you are yet to reach the security check stage. The term "background check" they used most likely refers to eligibility and criminality. I think it is just a prolonged processing time due to the pandemic. At this point you don't know what kind of security check will be conducted on your application.

I think I'm in the same situation. I was always told "security has not started", "waiting for an officer to review"...AOR 8/15. I wish nobody is in a similar situation. It's too disgusting.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
It is common now. I just called IRCC today and they said the processing time on their website is no longer accurate and they cannot guarantee any timeframe now. The agent looked at my application, which was submitted on March 4 (my landing day), and he told me that it is still in the queue.

It is common, but unacceptable. We invested money and time in this application. They should give us some timeline. Simply saying cannot guarantee is only showing their nearly 0 capability.