+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, I just got off the call with IRCC and felt kinda confused about their updates. I was informed that my eligibility was still under review but it seemed to be not associated with my prior concern about job experience calculation. They told me my eligibility was passed and finalized but then changed to under review again because of my change of marital status in mid-Jan (all required documents were submitted immediately). The estimate wait time they gave me is until early May (two more months!) and if nothing happens I should contact them again. Does that look normal to you guys? I'm not adding a new applicant under my file but simply changing my wife from a common-law partner to a legal spouse. I just don't get why they take such a long time to verify simple information...

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Alright, I just got off the call with IRCC and felt kinda confused about their updates. I was informed that my eligibility was still under review but it seemed to be not associated with my prior concern about job experience calculation. They told me my eligibility was passed and finalized but then changed to under review again because of my change of marital status in mid-Jan (all required documents were submitted immediately). The estimate wait time they gave me is until early May (two more months!) and if nothing happens I should contact them again. Does that look normal to you guys? I'm not adding a new applicant under my file but simply changing my wife from a common-law partner to a legal spouse. I just don't get why they take such a long time to verify simple information...
Well, it looks like every time we add information/changes to the file, it goes to the end of the queue somehow. It is good to know that your eligibility was passed because then you know the job experience calculation is ok and I don't believe they will revisit that. If you sent the proof of funds already in accordance with 2 persons, it should be fine.

Reactions: wdvrdx111

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
My profile got updated today. It says they PR card is issued today and it's being mailed today. It also says that it can take up yo 6 weeks to be delivered.
Congrats, When did you finish your landing process?
I did my landing on 29th February, in my account it says submitted

Reactions: baltzly

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Well, it looks like every time we add information/changes to the file, it goes to the end of the queue somehow. It is good to know that your eligibility was passed because then you know the job experience calculation is ok and I don't believe they will revisit that. If you sent the proof of funds already in accordance with 2 persons, it should be fine.
Happy for you but really starting to wonder if they have lost mine....

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
That is good news:)

It means they issued the card almost 3 weeks after your landing right? I don't think delivery takes 6 weeks. The 6-week period should already include the processing of the card, otherwise which courier takes 6 weeks to mail something to a domestic address? haha
Yes! 3 weeks and a couple of days. I also hope it takes only one week more to receive it. Let's see. :)

Reactions: baltzly