Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hey my friend

Did it only take 2 days for them to change your status to approved after your passport was delivered? That is super fast... I sent out my passport on Monday and it was delivered on Tuesday (yesterday), but don't know when to expect passport to be returned..
Yes. It was fast and someone else here also got it approved after 2 days. So, I guess you profile might change tomorrow. Did you take note of the return package tracking number? After it was approved, I kept checking when mine got activated.

Reactions: baltzly

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi, my aor was august 24th 2019 and i crossed my timeline on 24th feb 2020. My vo is ND. Anyone whos got the ppr email from the same vo? My stream is express entry federal skilled. No chnages since dec in bc, eligibility. Only medical and biometrics done.

Thanks

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
Hi.
Mine is Aug 26 AOR. Called CIC on 31 Jan and agent said we are processing your eligibility. Called again on 13 feb but agent said same that your eligibility is going on. I have already crossed 6 months mark. Can any body pls suggest that it takes how many daysfor eligibility recommended pass

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi, my aor was august 24th 2019 and i crossed my timeline on 24th feb 2020. My vo is ND. Anyone whos got the ppr email from the same vo? My stream is express entry federal skilled. No chnages since dec in bc, eligibility. Only medical and biometrics done.

Thanks
Hi, from the NDVO threads, it seems that they are issuing PPRs for May - July AORs now. You may want to check it out.

I am 24 Aug AOR too but VO in Singapore.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi.
Mine is Aug 26 AOR. Called CIC on 31 Jan and agent said we are processing your eligibility. Called again on 13 feb but agent said same that your eligibility is going on. I have already crossed 6 months mark. Can any body pls suggest that it takes how many daysfor eligibility recommended pass
I guess it depends on where your application is being processed too. Some VOs are processing applications faster than others. Perhaps you could order notes?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Yes I did take a photo of the tracking number of my return envelope. I didn't select "signature required" when buying that envelope, what about you? I think they may just deliver it into my mailbox instead of knocking on my door.
I didn't select signature required and they delivered it into the mailbox, writing it in the tracking details.
My package arrived in Ottawa by the morning, how about yours? If yours arrived by Monday afternoon, there is a good chance it will be processed tomorrow morning.

Abhijeet.katte

Dec 5, 2019

Thanks
Same here Mate ! Even my AOR was 24th Aug... No updates except for Bio & Med passed...

Avats

Oct 12, 2019
Hi everyone!

My wife and I were asked to re-do our medicals as they are expiring in 1.5 months. We got them redone on 21st of this month and the results were submitted to IRCC today.

Any idea about how many days it takes for the IRCC to come up with a decision on your application after the medical reports have been submitted by the hospital to them?

Thanks in advance!

jigu89jsn

Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone!

My wife and I were asked to re-do our medicals as they are expiring in 1.5 months. We got them redone on 21st of this month and the results were submitted to IRCC today.

Any idea about how many days it takes for the IRCC to come up with a decision on your application after the medical reports have been submitted by the hospital to them?

Thanks in advance!
Around 10-15 working days .... Within a week if you are fortunate !! All the best
You will get PPR soon

Reactions: Avats

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
OK, I think sending it to my mailbox is better than knocking my door and waking me up haha. I have been sleeping a lot in the last few days to make up for the lost sleep in the previous weeks due to my anxiety haha.

I sent my passport using FedEx overnight service on Monday and it was delivered at 9:45am Tuesday morning. I have seen varied timelines and yours is the fastest I have seen. I hope there wont be any major delay as my study permit expires on March 31...
It's interesting hearing that you are sleeping more, because I started feeling asleep everywhere at any time right after I got the golden e-mail. This "symptom" last for a week or so. I believe the level of stress we went through is so outrageous that our body demands us to take a break.
I am sure you'll get your passport back way before March 31st. :)

Harman77

Jun 3, 2018
My AOR is 26Aug. And VO is Sydney. And agent said we are processing your eligibility on 31 Jan. May I know how much time will take to eligibility recommend pass ??