+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
I have never been in the military. Have you?

I think the reason I was sent to SS is my residential history ( Italy and Australia).
One last question: Did you pass eligibility? Because I called cic this morning (after a ghost update I got last night) and they confirmed that I passed eligibility...So after these ADR, I am kinda puzzled now...

Reactions: baltzly

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Yes I passed eligibility too. My pattern is very similar to yours. I got a GU one day before the CV request was sent to me. When I saw that request, I called them and they confirmed that I had passed all but security.

Also, you don't need to be puzzled. Even without calling them, you can be sure that you had passed eligibility by the time you saw this ADR , because all those additional documents are clearly linked to security check, and they only initiate security after we have passed all other stages.

Call them tomorrow to get a understanding of that form and keep me posted on any development about your application:)

Thanks a lot man! I have been looking at myimmitracker for those with similar cases, and the average PPR time is about 340 days haha

Reactions: baltzly

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
Called CIC, the agent said that the application has already been approved and sent to the local office in Toronto. She said she will leave them a note to expedite as the 6 month mark is up. She asked me to wait as there is nothing I can do from my side.

Last edited:

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone

Just wondering how long it takes for you to get COPR after PPR.
Ottawa received the paperwork Friday but still no update in my account. I’m from a visa exempt country so I just had to send photocopy.
Starting to worry again that the package has been lost or there is a problem....

Reactions: Elaine_B

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hi everyone

Just wondering how long it takes for you to get COPR after PPR.
Ottawa received the paperwork Friday but still no update in my account. I’m from a visa exempt country so I just had to send photocopy.
Starting to worry again that the package has been lost or there is a problem....
My documents got there on Monday at 10:30AM. No updates to my account so far. Also, return package hasn't been activated yet when I track on Canada Post website.

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
My documents got there on Monday at 10:30AM. No updates to my account so far. Also, return package hasn't been activated yet when I track on Canada Post website.
Just seen it got approved! I don't have the return tracker number so I will just have to wait it out until it arrives!

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I note some interesting things in my application status after it got changed to approved, Just like how we see a date for medicals passed now I am seeing dates for eligibility and background check, so my eligibility says ‘Jan 29th 2020 we reviewed your eligibility’ that is one day before my PPR also it is the same day I got the final ghost update and background check says ‘Sep 17th 2019 your background check was completed’ as per my GCMS that is the day my eligibility has been reviewed and marked MET by a case processing agent also that is the day I got RPRF request. I believe they did a regular Security check on my application after I passed medicals and criminality on Sep 3rd and after they got my results by Sep 17th I cleared background, So after Sep 17th to Jan 29th my file was just sitting there waiting for a senior officer to review my eligibility and issue PPR

Reactions: nns14

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I note some interesting things in my application status after it got changed to approved, Just like how we see a date for medicals passed now I am seeing dates for eligibility and background check, so my eligibility says ‘Jan 29th 2020 we reviewed your eligibility’ that is one day before my PPR also it is the same day I got the final ghost update and background check says ‘Sep 17th 2019 your background check was completed’ as per my GCMS that is the day my eligibility has been reviewed and marked MET by a case processing agent also that is the same day I got RPRF request
Your dates are almost identical to mine. Jan 29, eligibility which was ghost update and September 19 background check which was my other ghost update.
I don’t have my visa number and expiry though. No messages either

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Your dates are almost identical to mine. Jan 29, eligibility which was ghost update and September 19 background check which was my other ghost update.
I don’t have my visa number and expiry though. No messages either
You said you are from a Visa exempt country right so you won’t have a Visa in your passport, you just have to wait for them to send COPR

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
I'm 21st AUG AOR
Yet to receive the request to make the RPRF payment request.
This wait is hard!

Sntrada

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I'm 21st AUG AOR
Yet to receive the request to make the RPRF payment request.
This wait is hard!
Yep, the wait is absolute torture! I have 7 days to go. I keep obsessively checking my email, and logging in looking for a ghost update. This has been the longest and most stressful two weeks of my life. Arggggh!