+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Sneha Keni

May 1, 2019
Hi Guys

have been a silent member of this group. But thought I’ll inform you all.
ITA - 20th July
AOR - 5th August
Medical cleared - 8 September
RPRF - 20 September
PPR - 4th February

PNP Outland

Reactions: cadf19 and Sntrada

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
How many days are left in your 6-month processing period? Did you ask for some detailed information o different stages of your application? I do think there is nothing that warrants a necessity to order notes in your case, unless you suspect you are under SS or RR and want to confirm it.
6 months are up tomorrow. When I spoke to the agent last, they didnt give any specific info. I have been trying to contact IRCC today, but it says that the application details are not available and doesnt transfer me to the agent.

Reactions: baltzly

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
I think the generic reply you got that said everything was fine is not quite reassuring, so you could consider ordering your CBSA notes which gives you insights into both eligibility and security.

I was asked to submit an additional document back in September, and this led to me thinking of the possibility of SS, so I immediately ordered my notes which confirmed my SS.
Oh, I havent had any additional document request. Just 2 ghost updates, one immediately after medical, and one on December 17. I think I would have to order the CBSA notes then. Do I need GCMS or just CBSA?

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
I think you can order the notes with the help of a friend who is Canadian or PR. Alternatively you could try one of the websites that help people get their notes. I personally used getgcmsnotes.com.
Thanks, I am going to call them first thing in the morning tomorrow, and then order the notes.

cadf19

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Guys

have been a silent member of this group. But thought I’ll inform you all.
ITA - 20th July
AOR - 5th August
Medical cleared - 8 September
RPRF - 20 September
PPR - 4th February

PNP Outland
Congrats on your PPR! :)

Do you mind if I ask from which PNP you are?
I'm in the same stream PNP-O (AINP / AOR Aug 16th) and have been silent here as well.
But the closer I get to the final mark, the more anxious I feel!

Reactions: Sntrada

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Hello everyone,

CiC just emailed me and they want the following:

"In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:
The enclosed Details of Government Employment form
Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request Table.
CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience."

Anyone knows what kind of form is that? Tried googling it but found nothing. Any help is much appreciated!

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Hi my friend

I’m sorry to hear that they are requesting those documents.

the first form is something I’ve never heard of.

Hi my friend

I’m sorry to hear that they are requesting those documents.

the first form is something I’ve never heard of. Have you searched on this forum? If you cannot find any information, call them tomorrow morning to ask for clarification. I called them when I was asked to submit additional document.

the request for CV is a strong indication that they are considering sending you to SS...
Wow really??? did they ask you to submit a resume?

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Exactly. CV was the only additional document they asked me to submit, and on the same day I was put under SS. If you do some search on this forum, you will find that almost every one required to submit CV has been sent for SS. I personally haven't seen a single exception, but I hope you will break this curse by becoming the first one who is asked to send CV but not sent to SS.
Told you I will be here with you :p

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
Exactly. CV was the only additional document they asked me to submit, and on the same day I was put under SS. If you do some search on this forum, you will find that almost every one required to submit CV has been sent for SS. I personally haven't seen a single exception, but I hope you will break this curse by becoming the first one who is asked to send CV but not sent to SS.
Did they only give you 7 days to upload the additional documents?

zoug86

Jan 20, 2018
Victoria, BC, Canada
It is extremely rare to see rejections happen at this stage unless we have some past activities that would render us inadmissible. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is "guilty by association" (Someone in the organization we used to work for has engaged in that kind of activities) as we don't have control over what other people in the organization do..
Were you in the military? If you don't mind me asking