***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Congrats! it means your haven't been under SS:)

Enjoy your post-PPR life !
I saw on immitracker that someone also got the PPR today coming from Sidney VO with AOR of Aug 1st. Who knows, tomorrow can be yours!

Reactions: baltzly

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hey Congrats,
Its encouraging to know August PNPs are getting their PPRs.
I am PNP inland AOR August 10th, I haven’t got any ghost updates yet
Do you know your VO by any chance?
I got the e-mail from Ottawa, so I guess that's the VO processing my file but not sure. When my husband called ircc asking this information, the agent said he couldn't disclose this information. It was weird.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
I'm not getting you wrong and I understand what you mean:) You mean that some people are in urgent need of PR in order to maintain their legal status in Canada and I don't have such a need. You are right. My disappointment is caused by two things: 1 I have seen people waiting for 18-20 months because their SS is never concluded. Although there is no sign that mine is going to take that long, I'm still worried about this possibility. 2, My job prospects, plan to purchase a property and perhaps relocate to another city are all attached to this PR application. Nothing can move ahead without knowing that I can permanently stay in this country. I know others are facing even more serious issues, but that doesn't make me feel better..I sincerely hope nobody endures this kind of hardship.

Let's see how things evolve in the next few weeks or months:) I will call them next Monday as I will hit the 6-month mark this Sunday.
I totally get what you're saying. My life was stuck, because we couldn't sell our house in my home country, not knowing if we would have to go back. We couldn't buy anything here as well, not knowing anything for sure. My teens were in constant fear of having to leave, even though we were under PGWP valid until next year. Although the process for IRCC started on the day of my AOR, we started planning and preparing to come to Canada back in 2014, arriving here in 2016. It has been six years waiting for this moment. That makes everything extra painful while waiting the process to be completed without a clue of what was going on. In my case, we invested our soul in this project and it was our last chance due to our age.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
You are right. I’m a FSW inland applicant and my work experience is gained overseas.
I’m currently residing in Winnipeg and have graduated from the university of Manitoba.

I’ve see some SS cases finalized within 5-6 months recently but that doesn’t mean my case Will also fall into this timeframe, that’s why I earlier said we all have unique cases and we cannot assume our cases will be concluded within a certain time window simply because we see others’ applications approved within that time.

It’s a very disappointing situation and words cannot describe my sorrow.
Ohh you live in Winnipeg then...that was our choice initially when we started planning to come to Canada. Then, we thought it over, because of my kids. I thought that it would be harder for them to adapt to the cold there. So, we changed our plans and we came to Ontario instead.
It's in our plans to visit Manitoba someday.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Initially I planed to apply for MPNP, but later I found that I met the requirements for EE. It is cold but it is slightly more affordable:) I might move to another city if my PR is approved, and that will depend on job opportunities. There is nothing to see here so you may want to save that money haha
:D:D:D

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
You hit the point. Immigration is such a massive project and it requires time, energy and a lot of money, so it is not just about the 6 or however many months of waiting during the processing of the application. Rather, it is about the whole time spent on this from the very beginning when we began to plan all of this until the moment we know we are allowed to settle down here.
Yes, absolutely. It has been 2 years since I started the Canada journey. Just hoping to finish by getting the PPR this coming month.

dilpreet3991

Jun 27, 2019
Only 7 days left in my account. Definitely feeling hopeless.
Since My eAOR is Aug 2, I will be one of the first August folks who will hit that due date without any result.
Don’t loose hope buddy I saw some posts in which people got Ppr on the their last estimation date.

time.pass1970

Jan 22, 2020
Question for all the experts here - when I logged into my account a few mins ago, the 'Current Status' was showing 'Application Updated' (or something similar) for a brief moment. It has changed back to 'Submitted' now. I logged out and then back in a couple of times after that, but I still see 'Submitted'.

I haven't received any corresponding email yet

Has anyone experienced this before? Does this mean anything at all, or am I getting excited about nothing?