AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
Congratulations
130 days after applying, I've finally received my PPR mail

FSW-Outland
Visa Office: London
AOR: Aug 22, 2019
Med: Sep 7, 2019
BIL: Sep 7, 2019 (Submitted on Sep 23, 2019)
GU: Dec 7, 2019
PPR: Dec 30, 2019

A wonderful way to end this decade for sure! Looking forward to a whole new beginning in 2020 ✌

I have religiously checked this forum every day for the past 130 days. I woke up today dreaming of receiving the ready for visa mail (I swear!) and was quite sad realizing I wont be knowing anything till well into January. I even checked all my messages today morning in vain.

At 3:15 UAE time, I received a mail (donotreply@cic...). It did not mention "ready for visa" anywhere so for a second I thought the worst (obviously). I opened it thinking maybe I was being rejected or asked for more documents. Well, it wasn't :)

Reactions: saniaharris

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,
Good morning! I have received my notes and want to discuss them with you guys...

1- Review Required: there are some YES/NO questions when we submitting the profile. I said YES for the questions about refused to enter any country and refused by IRCC because I have done a flagpole to apply my PGWP and my spouse's OWP. Also, my first EE application was refused due to incomplete. I just want to be honest, and I don't know why this part is RR. Do I need to submit some more details through webform?

2- Concern but not RR: I have claimed 6 + years work exp at ITA stage and move some work exp from work history to personal history because I know 3 yrs oversea work exp will get the most CRS for me. But the FSW score dropped from 78 to 74 if I claim the work exp as 3 yrs rather than 6 years. I find the officer write this on the notes, but no RR marked. Is this a problem I need to clarify through webform? The FSW score is 74 now and is definitely above 67 and met the eligibility.

Please kindly provide your suggestion! Much appreciate!

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
No updates. My husband and I agreed to call IRCC after Christmas. He is much more relaxed than I am. He believes that if we call right now, and it says there they are reviewing something (i.e.: eligibility), I'll probably overthink and get extra anxious (more than I am right now).
He is very positive that our process is OK and it is just a matter of time. Once we call, I will know which VO our process are at and which stage. Meanwhile, I will continue to check the e-mails and try to focus on the Holidays, kids, etc.
Hello Everyone! Congratulations to all of you that have received the golden e-mail during the Holidays!
My husband called IRCC today, and the good news is that: MEP, Criminality and Eligibility is passed. We are now at the Security stage. He asked which VO is processing our application, but the agent said he is not allowed to give us this information, which I found it weird.
As we are PNP inland applicants, I believe our process is in Sidney, then I guess it will still take some time. But even so, after eligibility is passed, I feel less stressed now. Still waiting and hoping to get the golden e-mail soon.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hi guys,
Good morning! I have received my notes and want to discuss them with you guys...

1- Review Required: there are some YES/NO questions when we submitting the profile. I said YES for the questions about refused to enter any country and refused by IRCC because I have done a flagpole to apply my PGWP and my spouse's OWP. Also, my first EE application was refused due to incomplete. I just want to be honest, and I don't know why this part is RR. Do I need to submit some more details through webform?

2- Concern but not RR: I have claimed 6 + years work exp at ITA stage and move some work exp from work history to personal history because I know 3 yrs oversea work exp will get the most CRS for me. But the FSW score dropped from 78 to 74 if I claim the work exp as 3 yrs rather than 6 years. I find the officer write this on the notes, but no RR marked. Is this a problem I need to clarify through webform? The FSW score is 74 now and is definitely above 67 and met the eligibility.

Please kindly provide your suggestion! Much appreciate!
Hello @OscarTsai, I hope you're doing fine.

This is my understanding of the situation:

1- I believe that you did the right thing by stating the refusals you had, otherwise it could configure misrepresentation if you had submitted anything different than what actually happened. So, if you were refused due to incomplete application, you did the right thing.
As far as I know, the refusal from USA when you flagpole is only administrative. I believe it doesn't get registered as an actual refusal, so maybe the RR is about that (but not sure). I will try to search more data on the internet about that.
And yes, using webform to upload a Letter of Explanation detailing both refusals would be a good idea. I sent 3 webforms until now to clarify things on the process, because although a particular situation may seem clear to us, it might not be as clear to who is reading/analyzing. Specially someone with a overload of process to review.

2-I don't believe it is concern, as you still meet FSW eligibility. If the recalculation of your CRS is also not below the ITA draw, it is fine.

As soon as I have additional information on the USA refusal, weather it is only administrative or not, i will get back to you.

Cheers,

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.
Hopefully this is good news!
Look at this IRCC link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html
It says there that once CIO-S completes the analysis, the file gets transferred to Ottawa.

Prat007

Nov 6, 2019
130 days after applying, I've finally received my PPR mail

FSW-Outland
Visa Office: London
AOR: Aug 22, 2019
Med: Sep 7, 2019
BIL: Sep 7, 2019 (Submitted on Sep 23, 2019)
GU: Dec 7, 2019
PPR: Dec 30, 2019

A wonderful way to end this decade for sure! Looking forward to a whole new beginning in 2020 ✌

I have religiously checked this forum every day for the past 130 days. I woke up today dreaming of receiving the ready for visa mail (I swear!) and was quite sad realizing I wont be knowing anything till well into January. I even checked all my messages today morning in vain.

At 3:15 UAE time, I received a mail (donotreply@cic...). It did not mention "ready for visa" anywhere so for a second I thought the worst (obviously). I opened it thinking maybe I was being rejected or asked for more documents. Well, it wasn't :)
Congratulations! Hope we all get the golden ticket soon.

Zubby11

Dec 22, 2019
Abuja
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-08-2019
Med's Done....
14-08-2019
I just spoke to an IRCC Agent.
She said Eligibility, security and Criminality has been passed. That there are a lot of activities and note on the file. That lot of verification has been done. That everything looks good. She said its still within the timeline that nothing to worry about. I think the new info calmed my nerves.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
I just spoke to an IRCC Agent.
She said Eligibility, security and Criminality has been passed. That there are a lot of activities and note on the file. That lot of verification has been done. That everything looks good. She said its still within the timeline that nothing to worry about. I think the new info calmed my nerves.
So what remains after all these stages?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
Hey Happy New Year!
I really want to learn how to become less stressed from you, as I am now even more stressed after I found out that all but security was passed. I am afraid my stress will continue as long as the case is not finalized yet.
Happy New Year @baltzly !
I am afraid that my stressfree feeling is not gonna last long though...:)
I love this forum because of the support we have from each other and I feel we can find answers for almost every question raised. However it is also a place we can find the scariest situations people face during this process and we can't help thinking that something might happen to us too.
I believe that we have the opportunity be proactive and provide IRCc additional documents if we find out something through GCMS notes or from ADR only up to the eligibility phase.
After eligibility is passed, there's nothing else we can do but wait for the security to be cleared. That's the only reason I got less stressed, but I am still anxious to finally receive the golden email of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: baltzly