Stream: FSW-O
VO - CPC Ottawa
AOR: 19 Aug 19
Medical Passed: 04 Oct 19
BIL: 04 Oct 19
BGS Last Change Status:10 Dec 19 (IP 2)
PPR Mail Received: 13 Dec 19

My PPR Story:
Had called CIC office in the last week on Nov 19 to know the status, and was informed, eligibility check was in progress, police verification and BG check were pending. I saw BGS status changed on 10 Dec 19. Two days later (12 Dec 19) called the CIC toll free no to know the status and the informed me that my application is approved, but was unable to provide details on when would I receive PPR email.

As I was travelling for a holiday, I spoke to my consultant and decided to hand over my passport to my consultant with a signed consent letter and other documents. My consultant had sent the passport through VFS Bangalore to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I need help from people who got PPR email and submitted passport, as I was planning to inform my current workplace and plan for travel:
1. Is getting a PPR email is the last step in the process?
2. What is the timeline for getting back a stamped passport from New Delhi VO?

Thanks in advance,
Nik

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
From what i have seen Similar timelines doesn’t matter it mainly depends on your VO where ur file is being processed. You can find out your visa office and find out their current timelines of processing applications and estimate

MooMoo798

Aug 20, 2019
No. Your new photos will have to be taken once again, and must be within 6 months. They also need to have the address & name of the photographer at the back - it's a completely different spec from the original pictures.

Get them taken professionally again for Canadian PR.
That's a relief! Thanks a lot :)