***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

ameyakhil

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All, Would greatly appreciate your pointers on the below situation -

AOR - August 25th
Stream - FSW-O
Primary VO - CIC Sydney
Secondary VO - CPC Ottawa
Current Status as per GCMS notes - Eligibility met, criminality passed, Info Sharing: In Progress and Security - not started.

I applied as an US resident and would be moving to India next month.
1. If I receive my Passport Request email asking to send the Passport to CPC-Ottawa, Could I send the passport from India?
I can arrange for someone to pick it at my US address and send it back to me in India.
2. What would happen if I change the residence address to India via web form? Will they move my application to New Delhi VO?
Do you think they would be delay in getting the PPR because of changing the address to India?

I know CIO Sydney is slow, especially for FSW-O applicants with US residence address. I am trying to find what is the best course of action for me.

Any inputs would be very helpful. @andy108
Thank you in advance!
- Akhil

Last edited:

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hi All, Would greatly appreciate your pointers on the below situation -

AOR - August 25th
Stream - FSW-O
Primary VO - CIC Sydney
Secondary VO - CPC Ottawa
Current Status as per GCMS notes - Eligibility met, criminality passed, Info Sharing: In Progress and Security - not started.

I applied as an US resident and would be moving to India next month.
1. If I receive my Passport Request email asking to send the Passport to CPC-Ottawa, Could I send the passport from India?
I can arrange for someone to pick it at my US address and send it back to me in India.
2. What would happen if I change the residence address to India via web form? Will they move my application to New Delhi VO?
Do you think they would be delay in getting the PPR because of changing the address to India?

I know CIO Sydney is slow, especially for FSW-O applicants with US residence address. I am trying to find what is the best course of action for me.

Any inputs would be very helpful. @andy108
Thank you in advance!
- Akhil
Same situation as you - I was living in the US but I have had to leave. I am currently traveling in Nepal right now and might also visit a few places in India so I don't have a permanent address to update.

You should not send your passport to CPC-Ottawa - never send your passport from India to outside - it's actually illegal.

When you get your ready for visa email, send them your address and location as an updated webform and they will reissue the ready for visa email with an updated list of VFS closer to you.

I'm AOR 13th August, also in Sydney VO

ameyakhil

Mar 19, 2018
Same situation as you - I was living in the US but I have had to leave. I am currently traveling in Nepal right now and might also visit a few places in India so I don't have a permanent address to update.

You should not send your passport to CPC-Ottawa - never send your passport from India to outside - it's actually illegal.

When you get your ready for visa email, send them your address and location as an updated webform and they will reissue the ready for visa email with an updated list of VFS closer to you.

I'm AOR 13th August, also in Sydney VO
Thank you for your input. I wish you good luck! Nepal sounds amazing!

Reactions: hypervariate123

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi All,

I have passed my medical exams as of December 18th 2019. However I just noticed that I uploaded the wrong digital pic for my PR application. It was not the correct specifications. I have taken a new one and will be attaching it to webform and request that it be attached to my application. I can't believe I made such a mistake. Has anyone found themselves in a similar situation? Is there anything else I can do? Is this a reason for them to reject an application?

dilpreet3991

Jun 27, 2019
CEC happens much faster than FSW-O, right? Don't really know, but I think you should come into some good luck real soon!
Thanks for your response and last week cic started my background check. Let’s hope for the best. But does that mean my eligibility passed ?

Prat007

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone. My Aor is august 2nd . I also entered into 5th month today. When I called CIC regarding my status they told me that my criminality passed,, eligibility recommended pass, security not started. My question is my visa office in Oct is ottawa and now in Nov is sydney. Usually files move from sydney to Ottawa mine is going in opposite direction is there something to worry about.
Kindly advice
Did you receive the update of file transfer on your GCKey?

Sep 16, 2018
Hi all,

I just got ADR for schedule A (Imm 5669) for my spouse...not sure why they ask for this. Does anyone in the same situation?

Aor:29 Aug
Medical pass: 12 Sep
Biometric done: 21 sep
Adr (Schedule A of spouse): 21 Dec
Fsw outland

harshil9

Sep 19, 2019
If you submitted your application today, how long to wait for medical pass date?

I have submitted my application in August and after biometrics haven't received any update is it normal as it's showing same thing "we are reviewing your eligibility"

aritradas12

Dec 23, 2019
I have submitted my application in August and after biometrics haven't received any update is it normal as it's showing same thing "we are reviewing your eligibility"
I think you are under secondary clearance. I applied in november and today they replied to my mail ITS UNDER SECONDARY CLEARANCE. My classes start from 6th January. I dont know what i am gonna do!:(:(:(