ITA May 4,2019
BIL Sept 6,2019
Meds passed Sept 3,2019
AOR August 12,2019
GU December 18,2019
PPR December 18,2019
VO Ottawa
Received webform on 5 Nov,2019 confirming that my VO was Ottawa
Called IRCC only once on December 9,2019 agent literally didn’t tell me anything
Wish everyone a speedy PPR!!!

HL2019

Nov 24, 2019
ITA May 4,2019
BIL Sept 6,2019
Meds passed Sept 3,2019
AOR August 12,2019
GU December 18,2019
PPR December 18,2019
VO Ottawa
Received webform on 5 Nov,2019 confirming that my VO was Ottawa
Called IRCC only once on December 9,2019 agent literally didn’t tell me anything
Wish everyone a speedy PPR!!!
Hi Mr. Fabrizio,

Can you guide me how to call IRCC ? Thank you !
My e-AOR is 21 Aug. The time processing bar went over the estimated completion date 2 weeks ago and nothing changed. I start worrying.

Pallavi778

Dec 15, 2019
My AOR - 27th august 2019
Med passed - 12 sept 2019
Same day received biometrics request and submitted biometrics on 18th sept 2019
11 december- got a request letter to upload Additional family info.
Uploaded the form on 12 december.
After few hours, Review of additional documents read as - "Not Applicable".

What does that mean? Any idea about it ?
Can anybody help regardung this ?

sdink08

Mar 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have applied for PR through FSW program (Inland) We got additional 600 points through BC PNP. In this case, do we fall under FSW -Inland or PNP - Inland category? I think it is FSW-I but wanted to clarify.

Below is our timeline :

ITA: July 10
Application submitted : Aug 21
AOR: Aug 21
Medicals Passed : Sept 11
GCMS notes requested : Nov 28

I called IRCC today for the first time. The agent I spoke to was very nice but she provided very generic information and I had to push her for more details.She told me that we have passed medicals, but criminality + eligibility is still in progress and security has not started. Our application is at Halifax and they told me that the secondary office would be Ottawa. Does anyone know how if their application is at Halifax office and if they are usually slow/fast in processing PR applications? She said that it depends on their work flow where our applications gets sent.

The agent told me that I am within my 6 months processing and everything seems normal. If we have not heard back at the end of 6 months - I should call again and they will can try and get more information or send a message to the officer on our behalf. She said that since we are two, background processing might take longer time. Everything seems to be normal but I am still nervous and hoping to see signs that things are moving with our application!

All the best to everyone here :)

Received email today from WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca inviting us to a confirmation of PR appointment in Vancouver in second week of Jan 2020. I guess this is an alternative for PPR for inland applicants?

Was not expecting to hear anything until end of January or Feb but feeling super relieved and grateful! :) FYI - this email came 8 days after receiving our first ghost update on Dec 11. So all August AORs, hang in there! All the best to everyone...hope you get receive positive news soon!

Pallavi778

Dec 15, 2019
I was also asked to upload an additional document, and the status became "not applicable" 20 hours later. I called IRCC then and they said they received it and forwarded it to whoever was processing my application. "Not applicable" means they have received your document, so there is nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much :)

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I was also asked to upload an additional document, and the status became "not applicable" 20 hours later. I called IRCC then and they said they received it and forwarded it to whoever was processing my application. "Not applicable" means they have received your document, so there is nothing to worry about.
Hi @baltzly , is it normal if I submitted COC on 13 Sept as an ADR and the status has been "we are reviewing..." Since then. It has not changed to "Not Applicable".

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi Mr. Fabrizio,

Can you guide me how to call IRCC ? Thank you !
My e-AOR is 21 Aug. The time processing bar went over the estimated completion date 2 weeks ago and nothing changed. I start worrying.
Call IRCC on+18882422100 and ask specific questions about your eligibility,security,criminality and background checks

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
any progress on your security screening ?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I asked the IRCC call center agent and he said we don't need to focus too much on the wording here, because they will receive and review the document once we have successfully uploaded it. It used to follow the "we are reviewing--->not applicable" path, but now there is no fixed pattern. It simply means they are still processing the file.
Thanks so much for replying... Puts my mind at ease! And all the best for your SS, hope it'll be your turn soon to get PPR! I am 24 Aug AOR and yet to even receive Rprf request yet. Luckily I've managed to take my mind off this because of Christmas preparations etc :)

Reactions: baltzly

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I'm happy that helps:) Do you know at what stage they usually request RPRF? Since you are from SG, I'm pretty sure your security will be done very quickly, so your total processing time is unlikely to exceed 6 months.

I really hope I could get this PR thing out of my mind as I don't want my life to be dragged down by the endless processing of this application , but it is hard to do so as all the festivities I am enjoying at this moment are fleeting and the torturous wait will resume after this holiday period.
I'm not too sure when I'll get it but I've heard usually just before they issue PPR they will ask for RPRF, then again I've also heard that some people get RPRF request as early as 1 month after AOR but PPR comes at the 6th month.

I can totally relate and emphatise with what you're saying.. it's hard to make plans and provisions while this is ongoing, and it's also hard to enjoy life when this is always at the back of our minds! Hang in there, each day that passes only means we are getting closer to our goal!

Reactions: ab282 and baltzly