Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
The reason I guess the final check is done quickly is because there are many people on this forum saying that their cases were approved the same day their security is cleared according to their notes/calls to IRCC, so basically the senior officer will just read all the documents one more time. As long as there is no obvious error or anything suspicious, the file will be approved, and the senior officer will not check the employer's website or call them one more time. This is purely my guess, as no one really knows how those officers work..
Yes true i agree, the final.officer doesnt reconduct the eligibility checks and it merely takes few minutes for him/her to go through it and approve it right after the security checks are concluded

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Second level check on the eligibility is done after the security check is concluded and that is done by the senior officer who in turn issues the PPR email once everything is in place.
Hope that helps and what i mentioned is as far as the process was concerned until July 2019
ahh apologies, i thought 2nd level of eligiblity is with the case analyst.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
ahh apologies, i thought 2nd level of eligiblity is with the case analyst.
Techically and if you call the analyst's step as an eligibility check then yea the case analyst is the second phase. But as per the community's namings and definitions, senior officer's checks are the second and last

Reactions: yuyu

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
You really should call them to ask what that GU suggests:)
My husband is the main applicant, so he is the one to call.;) He will try tomorrow.
Last time we called, the agent said not to call until end of January, lol. If the updates were clear on the profile, i believe people wouldn't call that much. For example, we got an e-mail a month ago saying the ADR is no longer necessary but the profile still shows that our action is required.

Reactions: baltzly

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Desperately waiting for the RPRF request. No update since MEP.
Only thing i found out my VO is the local office.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
If your files has already been transferred to a local VO, your eligibility should have already passed right?

At what point do they usually require RPRF? before security is initiated?
cant tell that since due to high work load they transfer files to local VO's.
I think when RPRF was not paid along with AOR usually the request comes to make the payment when everything is almost completed.

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
What stage is your application in? If they are doing security checks, then it is very normal to see no updates for weeks or even months. If it is still in the eligibility stage, then I would also feel depressed when there is no update for months.
When I call them, they say Medical and Criminality passed, but Security and Eligibility yet to start. A friend suggested that I should apply GCMS notes, because that 'might' prompt them to look at the file once again if it hasn't been looked at- at all.

Reactions: baltzly

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I see some folks seem to get it very fast because they were on bridging status. still trying to decode CIC lol
It really depends if you have additional document requests.

I ordered GCMS note and I can tell my file pause because they requested my SG and HK Police cert and still didn't pick up my file now -.-

If I don't need to do my PCC, I think I will get it within 6 months too. (They passed my eligibility in one day, criminality and security not start)

It is easier to decode once you know which visa office are you.

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
Aor 29 aug 2019
Med pass 18 sept 2019
Ip1 19 sept 2019
Ip2 13 dec 2019

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
It really depends if you have additional document requests.

I ordered GCMS note and I can tell my file pause because they requested my SG and HK Police cert and still didn't pick up my file now -.-

If I don't need to do my PCC, I think I will get it within 6 months too. (They passed my eligibility in one day, criminality and security not start)

It is easier to decode once you know which visa office are you.
most CEC Inland is in Edmonton. my gcms shows that. I hthink you quite 'suay' to be in Sydney...